Clothing or accessories you enjoy!

Strong Farmer

My partner got a heated jacket last winter that uses this power bank. It works slick and heat is nice. Lasted 5 hours last year at about minis 10 C. Jacket is pre wired for this type of power bank and fits and plugs into, inside pocket. Real life saver. Can re charge it on sled and use again or at a lunch stop. 

image.jpg

klim arctic balaclava for cold days, klim glacier balaclava for warmer, or days when we play hard, and are sweating. leatt dual axis knee guards. ever take a cheese grater running board edge to the shin? if so, you'll know why i where knee/shin guards. also, for you fisherman, or trappers... the guards keep you off the snow and ice, and warmer.

last but, definitely not least, a set of SENA 20s communicators. WAY BETTER THAN THE COLLETTS, WE REPLACED. Ski

1 hour ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

kidding aside , i had 2!

:shock:

• Haha 1

I put this rack on my sled that is for a Grand Touring, and I really like it!

I just toss an ATV bag in and go. The bag isn't tied down, it just fits like a glove, but I doo have bungees holding the shovel on, so ...

I got new aftermarket muffs as well as my old (and I mean OLD!) Doo muffs were long wasted.

I wouldn't want these for trail riding tho I don't think. These light weight ones like to blow up off your hands, but for what we doo - they are the cats meow.

I have a set of the old, real heavy muffs with the wool (?) inside that go quite a ways up your fore-arm, and are plenty stiff to not move an inch, but those don't go off-trail werth a hoot.

Still sporting the 1990's Doo tank bag.

Is there anything out there that is anywhere near what that is these days?

Oh yeah, my '90's helmet too. LOL! I hated the newer ones that I tried on. So I stock up on the model that I like whenever one the right size and condition come up on ebay.

I would really like to build a perminent gas tank on this yet, but just not gotten a plan together that I liked yet, so I just toss a 2 gal jerry on the back and go, but it's not that nice...

DSCN2351.thumb.JPG.e12887e8f7516be5969cc0307a9ac7cd.JPG

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ox said:

I put this rack on my sled that is for a Grand Touring, and I really like it!

I just toss an ATV bag in and go. The bag isn't tied down, it just fits like a glove, but I doo have bungees holding the shovel on, so ...

I got new aftermarket muffs as well as my old (and I mean OLD!) Doo muffs were long wasted.

I wouldn't want these for trail riding tho I don't think. These light weight ones like to blow up off your hands, but for what we doo - they are the cats meow.

I have a set of the old, real heavy muffs with the wool (?) inside that go quite a ways up your fore-arm, and are plenty stiff to not move an inch, but those don't go off-trail werth a hoot.

Still sporting the 1990's Doo tank bag.

Is there anything out there that is anywhere near what that is these days?

Oh yeah, my '90's helmet too. LOL! I hated the newer ones that I tried on. So I stock up on the model that I like whenever one the right size and condition come up on ebay.

I would really like to build a perminent gas tank on this yet, but just not gotten a plan together that I liked yet, so I just toss a 2 gal jerry on the back and go, but it's not that nice...

DSCN2351.thumb.JPG.e12887e8f7516be5969cc0307a9ac7cd.JPG

My 2017 gt has the same rack. I love rack too and it will hold 2, 2 gallon fuel cans. I bungee them down too. Real handy when riding with non skidoo buddies. 

• Haha 1