Ski doo accessories deals?

ecarnell

A while back I remember snow city cycle offering no gst and free shipping, but don’t remember any other dealers having the same thing ever. 

Anyone know of upcoming deals this fall for skidoo branded accessories ?( need a linq rear sport bag and a pair of ski doo muffs as my son appears to have taken mine!)

thanks

18 minutes ago, ecarnell said:

A while back I remember snow city cycle offering no gst and free shipping, but don’t remember any other dealers having the same thing ever. 

Anyone know of upcoming deals this fall for skidoo branded accessories ?( need a linq rear sport bag and a pair of ski doo muffs as my son appears to have taken mine!)

thanks

My dealer in st Mary’s usually does an open house. Discounts vary but usually 10 percent, I believe on most items, some are more. I will ask when dropping off sled next week, but might not happen this year. 

Thanks for the suggestions - but I know the only two accessories I need ($300 worth) and no open house dealers around me (I’m in kincardine).

Should have specified that I was not wanting to spend 1/2 day traveling, and hoping for something online/free shipping for ski doo branded accessories.

Good thread to follow.

I usually browse online for deals.  Places like Royal Distributing, Martin Motorsports, even Kimpex have a SALE tab.   The items might be generic, and not labeled Skidoo, but you may find something you are looking for.

As for the SkiDoo Muffs, I have them on my Enduro, they are not made for bars with the J-bend at the ends.......too restrictive.   I ended up drilling a 2nd hole in them and repositioning the bar end grommet so they would sit a little straighter and give me the room I needed to operate the controls.  This season I'm having Hoy's replace my bars with a straight touring bar to give me more leverage and a wider grip.

Also have the sport bag....great item, but I'm finding I'm carrying too much stuff.   Of course the day I don't carry everything is when I'll need what's in the bag.

23 hours ago, ecarnell said:

Thanks for the suggestions - but I know the only two accessories I need ($300 worth) and no open house dealers around me (I’m in kincardine).

Should have specified that I was not wanting to spend 1/2 day traveling, and hoping for something online/free shipping for ski doo branded accessories.

Most dealers want you to come in and take a look at new models to get sale discounts. It applies on everything from oil, to sliders to tracks etc. I bought helmets at a huge discount too (left over stock) St Mary’s only 1 hr and 15 mins for you. I typically buy a spare belt at open house too, if I need one. This year I splurge and get DuPont sliders, since a few members here are having good luck with them. 

Edited by Strong Farmer

Think st Mary’s is 1:45 from me - so a good half day round trip.

im not interested in seeing new sleds on the showroom floor at the best of times - let alone during COVID times as I already know what my next sled purchases are going to be next or following year (depends on miles we get on this year).

9 minutes ago, ecarnell said:

Think st Mary’s is 1:45 from me - so a good half day round trip.

im not interested in seeing new sleds on the showroom floor at the best of times - let alone during COVID times as I already know what my next sled purchases are going to be next or following year (depends on miles we get on this year).

Might not happen this year anyways, with COVID rules. I will ask when I go in. 

Edited by Strong Farmer

St Onge in Barrie normally has a open house weekend where pretty much everything is on sale including Linq bags

cheers

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I see Skidoo is offering rebates for new non current 2020s up to $1500. 
up to $850 on MXZ and $1000 on Renegades 

Look like only Summits got the full $1500 rebate

1 minute ago, Strong Farmer said:

You bailing on Polaris?

I’m not ready for an upgrade yet, just saw the ad on Instagram and wanted to pass it along 

2 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

Yeah Polaris you have is one good looking snowmobile too. Hopefully we get some good lasting snow this winter. 

Ya hopefully a nice winter is coming