Haydays Cancelled

signfan

21 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

All I can say is, Thank God!  There is no way I would be going this year!

Exactly!

However, we have come to a point where we simply cannot get a firm answer from the Ontario Government on what the regulations and restrictions are in regard to opening a Trade Show come October.

We have fought tooth and nail to work with Health officials to safely open, and we have offered even more precautionary measures in our reopening plan

How? One example, just look @ the crowd around the decal vendor...

There would be no way to 'social distance any of the show.

I'm forgoing any trip to the GTA fore the foreseeable future. Any plating that I need done will have to wait until next year. Shop supplies I can mail order.

Peterborough show will probably also be cancelled. I know it gets very crowded and i will not take a chance.  Maybe they do an entire outdoor show. That would be a fridged blast!

12 hours ago, grover_yyz said:

Peterborough show will probably also be cancelled. I know it gets very crowded and i will not take a chance.  Maybe they do an entire outdoor show. That would be a fridged blast!

Every year at this time there is a general pent up urge to spend on snowmobiling stuff. For someone with merchandise, email contacts, and a large barn, might be a good opportunity for one of those new-fangled pop up stores....with the proper pandemic procedures in place of course. 

13 hours ago, slomo said:

Every year at this time there is a general pent up urge to spend on snowmobiling stuff. For someone with merchandise, email contacts, and a large barn, might be a good opportunity for one of those new-fangled pop up stores....with the proper pandemic procedures in place of course. 

slomo good to see you around again.  Cheers

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I haven’t read Sledarama is cancelled yet, I’m hoping it’s not but expecting it to be.

if someone hears an update pls pass it along 

thx

1 minute ago, Sledguy74 said:

I haven’t read Sledarama is cancelled yet, I’m hoping it’s not but expecting it to be.

if someone hears an update pls pass it along 

thx

I’m sure I heard it was cancelled. Or maybe they worded it as postponed until 2021

Just now, T bird said:

I’m sure I heard it was cancelled. Or maybe they worded it as postponed until 2021

Website doesn’t mention it’s cancelled

7 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Just like the Toronto show, they will wait until the last minute to officially cancel, i am sure...

True......... 

Sledarama was cancelled 5 days ago.

Postponed till Nov 2021

They could have updated the site

• Like 1