They are still riding in Hearst.

zoso

riding in wawa/dubreuilvlle too. if they can make it 6 more days, they will have had rideable snow for SEVEN MONTHS! now you know why we bought a home there. :D

Ski

Edited by skidooboy
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

I had my little guy out for his first ice fishing trip today (just under 6 months old). Still 24+” of good ice where we were today. Supposed to be warm but maybe we will have May ice fishing.  

• Like 6

I think 1 year on a highway trip from Timmins to Hearst (the long way 'round) in May, the ditches along 11 were still snow covered & the sled tracks were still visible.

1 hour ago, matt17 said:

I had my little guy out for his first ice fishing trip today (just under 6 months old). Still 24+” of good ice where we were today. Supposed to be warm but maybe we will have May ice fishing.  

nice Matt! welcome back, you were missed on the trails, and on the forum. been keeping tabs on you the mrs, and Robin via FB. parenthood looks good on you. i have a new closer place for you to fish with us, same lake. :D Ski

• Like 2

11 hours ago, matt17 said:

Well, as long as this ^%$$! north wind continues ......