AJ Lester

Nunz

Thoughts & prayers for a safe & speedy recovery! A parents worst nightmare!

They will be coming home later today, a line of vehicles on their street has been arranged to welcome them!!

Livin'

• Like 7

Been reading about this.  Didnt realize who it was.  Very sad situation.   Sounds like the mom did a great job trying to get the dogs to stop.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family

• Like 1

This is so sad. I read the news at work as I always keep updated on my cottage happenings. It really bummed me out. I hope the little girl makes as best of recovery as she can as well as her parents. Words can't describe the emotions they all must be going through. As for the dogs they do need to be dispatched. My wife rescues all breeds of dogs from everywhere. I woke up this morning with her Mexico pit bull mix licking my face. This dog was beat starved mutilated and more prior to rescue. Now after a year it's trusting and loving of humans again. Most time owners are the problem.

• Sad 1

On 4/17/2020 at 8:59 AM, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Ive never heard of a St Bernard being dangerous. Weird. Sad situation. 

All dog's behave different when in a "pack". The poor kid could have just been running by and maybe laughing or screaming loud which triggered the dogs. The dog's might have just been playing but 300 lbs of them will hurt anyone.

Sad for all involved  

1 hour ago, Doogirl69 said:

All dog's behave different when in a "pack". The poor kid could have just been running by and maybe laughing or screaming loud which triggered the dogs. The dog's might have just been playing but 300 lbs of them will hurt anyone.

Sad for all involved  

Dogs at play do not viscously attack and bite and hurt people . Dogs that fall into that category should be dealt with using the 12 gauge method.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, snapper said:

Dogs at play do not viscously attack and bite and hurt people . Dogs that fall into that category should be dealt with using the 12 gauge method.

How true.

I grew up with a beagle. If it snapped @ us we deserved it as we were probably pestering her.

That being said typically we hear of certain breeds (or mixed breed dogs) attacking people & it's more less not unexpected. It's when you hear of an attack like this that makes you scratch your head.

My mother has quite a scar on her lip from a dog bite as a kid. She went to move a chair to the dinner table @ her aunt's house. Their 'potlicker' was sleeping on it as it started to move. Snapped @ mother & drew blood...

Yes there are people that shouldn't have pets.

8 hours ago, snapper said:

I disagree with you,I have 3 large dogs and trained to do what they are told to do.because they were trained properly does not matter who comes into my yard they greet them with wagging tails,because they know better,the owners of the dog in this conversation needs the 12 gauge method not the dog.

• Like 2

Thoughts and Prayers to the Lester Family.

Let’s all go to the go fund me page and donate. Omg. I showed my wife and she cried. So did I