Supertrax mag still in print?

Zertrider

I ask because I received just 1 issue with my permit purchase this year. 

2 hours ago, Zertrider said:

I ask because I received just 1 issue with my permit purchase this year. 

X2... was wondering same thing. Asked riding buddies and got same response 

So did the Lesters just pocket the money that was supposed to pay for a subscription? I have time on my hands and now I want to know.

I buy two tags every year, and I check BOTH boxes, but I haven't gotten Supertrax in a LONG time.

I don't know if I only git one mag even tho I get two tags or what?

35 minutes ago, Zertrider said:

So did the Lesters just pocket the money that was supposed to pay for a subscription? I have time on my hands and now I want to know.

You can ask the OFSC on their Facebook site or go to    https://www.ofsc.on.ca/contact/    and pick a person to email. I think it would be Ms. Stackhouse.

Edited by PISTON LAKE CRUISER
  • Like 1

they are sending them to the boondockers/freeriders.

I was wondering the same thing, however I do enjoy the short walk through videos they have on youtube more than reading the magazine.

Read the latest snow goer on the weekend and asked myself why do I even get this anymore??

I've also been wondering... haven't received either Go Snowmobiling or Supertrax since January, despite being a long-term OFSC permit holder. So what gives, OFSC???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I read about a year ago regarding Go snowmobiling Ontario magazine going digital.  One or two mailouts and 2 digital. I didn't pay much attention passed that. But there was a notice about.

• Thanks 1

They were to be going digital this year for most issues but I'm not sure that happened. 

If it went digital, did any permit buyers get an email when subsequent issues were online? I'm thinking I got 1 print issue along w/ the OFSC insert @ the start of the season & nothing afterwards.

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

If it went digital, did any permit buyers get an email when subsequent issues were online? I'm thinking I got 1 print issue along w/ the OFSC insert @ the start of the season & nothing afterwards.

Consider yourself lucky Rev, I got nothing.

Your not missing much.  Get yourself a subscription to Snowtech Magazine.

• Like 3

I used to get the print version of a welding & fabricating trade magazine that went digital. Each month I'd get an email when the latest 'issue' was online.

The OFSC/ Supertrax have our email addresses, so someone has either dropped the ball or else the magazine content wasn't produced this season.

I might glance thru it in recent years but I didn't read it in depth...

I had an email exchange about this last week with Mike Lester of Supertrax, via the link revrnd posted previously in this thread.  He advised me that they only produced 3 issues this season, with the 3rd/last one going out around Christmas time. The usual 4th issue of Supertrax would have gone out in February, but was never produced this season "due to the ever-changing landscape in the print industry", which forced them to scale back. I never received the 3rd issue, so he has promised to have it sent to me once the COVID-19 restrictions are eased and they can reopen their office. I also asked about Go Snowmobiling, (I only received 1 issue of it this season) but he didn't offer any information on it...I guess it has gone totally digital already, as Yukon suggested above.

Edited by irREVerent