Here's to another season done and gone

Turbo Doo

First off i would like to thank all of the volunteers and  land owners. Without you dedicated people,  we would have nothing.  Hats off to you people. Thanks to all the clubs, businesses and sledders who bought permits. A job well done to all. Its tuff for a season to end like this, especially with so many great trails still available and the snow some places have. We are facing unprecedented times, and if we all band together,  we will ensure countless seasons to come for riding.  A BIG THANKS to all that make it happen each and every year. I know next season will be challenging like no season before, but lets continue to make this sport great and keep it that way. A little parting comment from Kenny from the PBR RIDERS in Cochrane...

THANKS....

Screenshot_20200321-205006_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 9

Yes it sucks but had a great season on the snow. Perfect conditions for our Great Big Loop abd I had fun up in the Pembroke area. Hopefully the conditions are similar next season for the Bonnechere Cup weekend. Will likely take the sled up again & try to ride down on the Sat' to hang out w/ my buddies.

On the club business front, I've been scrambling to update our destination sign spreadsheet using the ITG the last couple of days before it likely gets shut down. We're hoping to update the signage during the off season.

Hope to see some of you during the summer & if not either the T.O. or Ptbo shows.

• Like 1