Covid-19 Ends Snowmobile Season PLEASE READ

Big Pete

FB_IMG_1585858726385.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dark humour, but welcomed at this time :)

• 4 weeks later...

You just can't make this stuff up!

Imagine if 10 years ago you were approached by a time traveler and he was like "Look, I don't have much time to explain, all I can tell you is that the year 2020 is going to be wild as hell! You know Donald Trump, the star of the apprentice? Well he's the president of the United States and at the beginning of 2020 he gets into a Twitter beef with Iran that almost starts world war 3. Australia catches fire and a woman tries to save it by selling pictures of her tits. Kobe Bryant dies in a helicopter crash. Half the world is devasted, the other half just makes messed up memes. A 42 year old Canadian Zamboni driver wins the game against the Toronto Maple Leafs...his own home team! And just when the world starts recovering from the loss of Kobe some dude in China eats a f-ing bat and starts a global pandemic that specifically kills old people and asthmatics. The Prime Minister of Canada directs everyone to not speak moistly on others (more memes ensue) President Trump halts all funding to the WHO. Everyone loses their minds. 40% of the population thinks it's the end of the world another 40% thinks it's all fake and 20% blames the whole thing on cell phone towers. The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the only way to survive is by hoarding toilet paper. Grocery stores are ransacked and Charmin Ultra Soft essentially replaces all official currencies. Eventually as hysteria grows, governments are forced to shut the entire planet down and lock everyone in their houses and..... the only person that can keep the people from completely losing their minds and starting a huge riot is a gun toting Oklahoma man with two husband's, a meth addiction, and 223 pet tigers...

And that was all before Spring!!! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

You just can't make this stuff up!

Imagine if 10 years ago you were approached by a time traveler and he was like "Look, I don't have much time to explain, all I can tell you is that the year 2020 is going to be wild as hell! You know Donald Trump, the star of the apprentice? Well he's the president of the United States and at the beginning of 2020 he gets into a Twitter beef with Iran that almost starts world war 3. Australia catches fire and a woman tries to save it by selling pictures of her tits. Kobe Bryant dies in a helicopter crash. Half the world is devasted, the other half just makes messed up memes. A 42 year old Canadian Zamboni driver wins the game against the Toronto Maple Leafs...his own home team! And just when the world starts recovering from the loss of Kobe some dude in China eats a f-ing bat and starts a global pandemic that specifically kills old people and asthmatics. The Prime Minister of Canada directs everyone to not speak moistly on others (more memes ensue) President Trump halts all funding to the WHO. Everyone loses their minds. 40% of the population thinks it's the end of the world another 40% thinks it's all fake and 20% blames the whole thing on cell phone towers. The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the only way to survive is by hoarding toilet paper. Grocery stores are ransacked and Charmin Ultra Soft essentially replaces all official currencies. Eventually as hysteria grows, governments are forced to shut the entire planet down and lock everyone in their houses and..... the only person that can keep the people from completely losing their minds and starting a huge riot is a gun toting Oklahoma man with two husband's, a meth addiction, and 223 pet tigers...

And that was all before Spring!!! 

2020 has been one hell of a ride so far.....

• 2 weeks later...

7 hours ago, revrnd said:

Haven't heard about the OFSC AGM in September.

Whether it will be cancelled or not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 7:41 AM, gobills said:

same as CNE I'm thinking it won't happen.

Fact Check: Did Nostradamus predict the coronavirus outbreak in ...

5 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Oh too bad. I like cruise nights. I have a few cool cars myself. 

Ya I am at the Baden cruise night every 2 weeks  Are you there ?  What do you have ?

1 hour ago, Strong Farmer said:

Oh nice. I see you there when it opens. I have a few cars so I like to switch it up. 

oh gosh   sorry too say   the cruises are cancelled this year     what are your cars ?

Edited by volunteer2
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

109162705_10157922364500141_1629304872897807478_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=KdJz9B23CrEAX_QSGd-&_nc_ht=scontent.fybz2-2.fna&oh=c88058e05ad0d3448481324a398bba48&oe=5F426302

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just saw this news update from OFSC called Trails To Ride 2021

https://www.ofsc.on.ca/2020/10/08/ofsc-health-safety-plan/?fbclid=IwAR22siC8T54j7GLksr9hcq1wgnLilplBhWUbhazU-_kqK5NdZiW96J6oHMg

Supposedly it is a 33 page document of guidelines for prepping trails and riding them this winter.

However I have been unable to find it on their site.

Does anyone have any info on where this document can be found???

1 hour ago, Bigfish said:

Just saw this news update from OFSC called Trails To Ride 2021

https://www.ofsc.on.ca/2020/10/08/ofsc-health-safety-plan/?fbclid=IwAR22siC8T54j7GLksr9hcq1wgnLilplBhWUbhazU-_kqK5NdZiW96J6oHMg

Supposedly it is a 33 page document of guidelines for prepping trails and riding them this winter.

However I have been unable to find it on their site.

Does anyone have any info on where this document can be found???

It's a secret!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, manotickmike said:

Rev. did you butt-dial us?

Must have LOL

Mind you I have seen pics posted online visible and then gibberish.

• revrnd unpinned this topic