Rocky’s closed

Johnny_5oh

Stopped at Rocky’s on my way back from my northern trip and it was closed. The sign on the door said that they would be closed until March the 23rd. It was open on Monday on our way up to Cochrane but closed due to the virus outbreak. Just letting you know

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum.  This has been mentioned in a thread in the Food and Lodging forum, but it is good in the main forum as well.  Thanks for the update.

Welcome to OC Johnny5oh! Thanks for the info. You will find out lots of things hanging around with us. Some are even useful. LOL

2 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Welcome to OC Johnny5oh! Thanks for the info. You will find out lots of things hanging around with us. Some are even useful. LOL

I have been  looking at this site for about a year now. Found out about it from another site. The site is very useful especially with me being fairly new to sledding and like to saddlebag tour when time allows.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Johnny_5oh said:

I have been  looking at this site for about a year now. Found out about it from another site. The site is very useful especially with me being fairly new to sledding and like to saddlebag tour when time allows.

Welcome to OC :wavey:

Welcome to the OC!!

On 3/13/2020 at 2:51 PM, Johnny_5oh said:

I think I was chatting with you at the Westway possibly Tuesday night? Welcome to OC!