Sudbury or North??

AlphaAssault850

Hello I was thinking of going north in the next week or two and try and get one more ride in probably during the week. Any suggestions of where to head? Looking on the OFSC trail app everything north of Sudbury looks good. Thanks!

Difficult to predict right now, I think you need to decide on a fly, in this weather conditions trails can be red on both locations. 

I would say go North of Sudbury. 

Warmer temps again next week which will make the water flow and start washing out sides of trails. It started happening last weekend when it was +6

Timmins, Kap? Did you see the thread where sledjunk is in Kap and looking for riders? 

Edited by Jason T
  • Like 1

I created a new thread titled "I'm Moving" to keep responses together.  Hope you can join us.

Talked with a few fella's from Sudbury area this last weekend @ Halfway, and even then they said that things were falling apart that direction. (before the recent warm-up)

I'd expect to head up to the Northern Corridor.

• Like 1

I was out today and was very surprised how good the trails were, bare spots starting to show with some surface water.

North of garson the trails excellent.

• Like 1