Cochrane - Place for Breaky?

revrnd

You are lucky,there is still alot of Mom and Pop dinners up there. No need for Micky D's.

Since Terry's isn't open for breaky, can anyone recommend a place in town to grab a decent breakfast before leaving town? Tim's doesn't count either.

15 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Since Terry's isn't open for breaky, can anyone recommend a place in town to grab a decent breakfast before leaving town? Tim's doesn't count either.

Flood's Landing just north of town, great people and good food, about 20 min north of town on your way north as if you are doing the east side of the canyon loop, they have a FB page as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Flood's Landing just north of town, great people and good food, about 20 min north of town on your way north as if you are doing the east side of the canyon loop, they have a FB page as well.

Thanks Nunz, we've done breaky on the trail before too. I was more or less meaning where to eat before heading south on Hwy 11 LOL. I ended up eating @ Rolly's.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Thanks Nunz, we've done breaky on the trail before too. I was more or less meaning where to eat before heading south on Hwy 11 LOL. I ended up eating @ Rolly's.

Not sure going south. When we are going west we wait to have breakfast at Smoothies. Always good although a little slow. 

Get a coffee or tea at Tim's and then have a Full Load at Gilles in New Liskeard.

1 hour ago, Big Pussy said:

Get a coffee or tea at Tim's and then have a Full Load at Gilles in New Liskeard.

That would be lunch LOL

Mrs Buoy and I stay at the Best Western, which includes breakfast; but the Station Restaurant across the street opens at 7 am and always has snow-covered access. 

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

Iroquois Falls has a couple of restaurants in town with trail access.  On the way past there anyways...

The Harveys across from Westway had a decent eggs, taters and meat breakfast. Opens at 6:30am during the week, 8am on weekends. Station house is good too.