North Bay - looking for info on conditions

Puggz

most everything is still green and the forecast looks favourable.  Mrs and I are considering a trip north starting tomorrow.

thoughts?

P.

Conditions in sudbury are still great, any road running not so much.

9 hours ago, Puggz said:

most everything is still green and the forecast looks favourable.  Mrs and I are considering a trip north starting tomorrow.

thoughts?

P.

We are thinking of riding NB sat morn for the day ,give us a report if you make it out for a ride 

12 hours ago, Puggz said:

thoughts?

P.

I haven't been out since the weekend but things seem to have held up not too bad.

The stretch in/out of north bay just off of D trail is a challenge for us to keep maintained with heavy traffic so it is beat up and bare in spots. It's yellow on the map currently I believe.

Just back yesterday. For the most part conditions were still great on Monday. If staying on the lake side of town, the trail to go north is getting pretty bare in spots. Took the river back to the lake at the end of the day. Had a great 3 days of riding. 1120km! Monday was a 450km day.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Muskoka Man said:

We are thinking of riding NB sat morn for the day ,give us a report if you make it out for a ride 

You bet! According to the forecast, Friday and Saturday are the best days temperature wise.

• Like 1

I groomed D trail from Astorville to Hwy17, D102C, and SSR703 to Lk. Nipissing last night. 

Starting to see some bare spots. In town/road running sections are bad. Otherwise, for the most part holding up pretty good.

I don't like Sunday's forecast though. The sun and warm temps are killing us.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, -crz- said:

I groomed D trail from Astorville to Hwy17, D102C, and SSR703 to Lk. Nipissing last night. 

Starting to see some bare spots. In town/road running sections are bad. Otherwise, for the most part holding up pretty good.

I don't like Sunday's forecast though. The sun and warm temps are killing us.

Come monday, it gets better..

Screenshot_20200305-120649_Weather Network.jpg

• Like 1

Fresh snow from North Bay up the high. No issues running up there. Check the post today in my GBL thread.