Du Ya wanna trails

Muskoka cat guy

They will be fine if you go easy on the throttle and dont wreck them. Road sections will be garbage.

17 minutes ago, Muskoka cat guy said:

Has anybody rode Du Ya Wanna 88 trails 

Thinking of going tomorrow

I wouldn't be taking 88. 

Do 37, D up to Seguin and over to 83 then down to 82 then do the 84 loop. That's a good afternoon ride for you old boy. 

I assume Muskoka cat guy meant "80's" trails rather than "88 trails" as the 88 itself uses Etwell Road to a large extent. The problem with going up D from 37 is the Yearley Road section going north from Aspdin. Might want to trailer to a quiet side road to unload.

The road is very poor for the overheating kitty cat on a good snow covered day. Need one of those new fancy Polaris 2021 snowmobiles lol

Thinking of unloading at Ultramar going up 50 to 88 cross Hwy 11 up 87 Lake Vernon then do the loop

82/83/84

1 hour ago, Blake G said:

I assume Muskoka cat guy meant "80's" trails rather than "88 trails" as the 88 itself uses Etwell Road to a large extent. The problem with going up D from 37 is the Yearley Road section going north from Aspdin. Might want to trailer to a quiet side road to unload.

I packed down the top of the snowpack yesterday and alot of it was already. 

11 minutes ago, Muskoka cat guy said:

The road is very poor for the overheating kitty cat on a good snow covered day. Need one of those new fancy Polaris 2021 snowmobiles lol

Thinking of unloading at Ultramar going up 50 to 88 cross Hwy 11 up 87 Lake Vernon then do the loop

82/83/84

No lol. 50 has lots of rds and 88 is worse. Unload at the tourist centre and go over to parry sound and back and down the D to aspdin and do the 84 loop. 

• Like 1

And D to 86, 83, 82 back to D.

2 hours ago, Blake G said:

And D to 86, 83, 82 back to D.

Yep. I did 80 miles bouncing around in the 80s and D Monday. 37 was mint to just that 2 km or so of road. Might be rough now though.

• Like 1

Drop at the Tourist centre and do like Reevester said. Not much pavement running.
If youre dead set on dropping at ultramar, head across mary on d103, d102, d103 south to purbrook turn around, stop at freds, then head up to aspdin on D. Basically zero scratch from aspdin to purbrook. 

• Like 1

We have done Port Sydney so many times this year it has been amazing trails all year.

Highland have one groomer down and not grooming.

Appreciate all your guys help.

One more question how is B trail to Whitney may do that one Friday from Dorset

Edited by Muskoka cat guy
spelling

We did 270 k yesterday starting in Port Sydney, north on D to the Seguin, 704, 711 to Mag, Mag is thin, they need snow in a bad way.

back south to the Seguin and over to the Petro Can, a little snack and back south on D, west on the 84 loop (I think its 84).

the back to PS, 2 moose on 84 and a groomer missing a front wheel parked on D.

trails were great, flat and smooth and just enough snow.

Props to all those that make great trails.

Mike

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Question for Steve F6 - I know the 102/103 trails quite well and especially the area around  Purbrook road .  Who is Fred? ... is that a nick name for a restaurant or store in Baysville?

Freds Place is the Hill and Gully Riders warm up shack in Port Sydney. Not really a shack, more of a warm up chalet. Lol

24 minutes ago, Steve F6 said:

Freds Place is the Hill and Gully Riders warm up shack in Port Sydney. Not really a shack, more of a warm up chalet. Lol

Definitely a chalet 

Steve F6 - thanks for clarifying , I know exactly the spot you are referring to (Fred's Place) .....in fact I rode by "Fred's " Place last Saturday...and surprisingly the trails south of Port Sydney to  Baysville  had held up really well ....and very few sleds were out ....