2021 Polaris Release

-crz-

"Taking off"

I guess it's all in perspective, but that sounds more like I'm runnin' clean-up and see a nice swamp yonder with no tracks on it.

:D

On 4/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, Ox said:

"Taking off"

I guess it's all in perspective, but that sounds more like I'm runnin' clean-up and see a nice swamp yonder with no tracks on it.

:D

I wonder if he hide in bush and turned sled off, would she ride right past him and  would he be able to sneak in behind her again, without her knowing! 

3 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

I wonder if he hide in bush and turned sled off, would she ride right past him and  would he be able to sneak in behind her again, without her knowing! 

Lol.  Yes that works.

I cant decide...……..

5e9366c1-b741-4a0c-9cf3-bd1400d5d422.png

1c1254d3-e3e3-466e-bb66-2bc03f42f78e.png

25 minutes ago, Sledguy74 said:

I cant decide...……..

5e9366c1-b741-4a0c-9cf3-bd1400d5d422.png

1c1254d3-e3e3-466e-bb66-2bc03f42f78e.png

Blue looks really nice in person 

1 hour ago, Strong Farmer said:

I like blue as well. Black and grey not really a fan of. What is approx mileage and range on these new 850’s nunzio? 

One one of our trips last season we were pushing 140 miles and still could have gone I’m guessing another 10-20 miles before running out.

I love the blue but the grey I cant get it out of my head that it looks like primer.  That being said, having seen many of the black on black xc this winter I'd go with the grey blue.  The black on black just didn't do anything for me.  Just my opinion.  Not having seen either in real life only pics of the new vr1thats what I'd go with.

Looking at possibly taking advantage of their extended offer, minor hockey is facing the possibility of not happening next season, which would free up winter for me, justifying the purchase.

like their line-up

• Like 4