2021 Polaris Release

-crz-

I was right about the 650 …...lol

new Matryx chassis looks pretty cool

new larger 7S display would definitely be nicer

the VR1 129" with the 850 ……...467 lbs nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Sledguy74
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

no four strokes eh 

nope

1 minute ago, MXZSlider said:

That VR1 is a very narrow machine stance wise. Wonder how twitchy it is at speed? 

Stance is the same, cockpit is different should not affect steering.

3 minutes ago, gobills said:

Stance is the same, cockpit is different should not affect steering.

Maybe I misinterpreted the live release stream. They said 4" narrower, guess I assumed it was ski stance

Ski stance is the same. VR1 handles amazing. I had the opportunity to ride these sleds in January along with Nunz and some other ambassadors..

The 650 is definitely a winner. Such a smooth free spooling engine. I was impressed.

Any questions, shoot.

_DSC8814_WEB.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, -crz- said:

Ski stance is the same. VR1 handles amazing. I had the opportunity to ride these sleds in January along with Nunz and some other ambassadors..

The 650 is definitely a winner. Such a smooth free spooling engine. I was impressed.

Any questions, shoot.

_DSC8814_WEB.jpg

How are the new grips on the handle bars?

Same gripper skis?

6 minutes ago, gobills said:

Lol haters gonna hate.

New chassis,new engine lol 

I do like they give a choice of tracks from the factory, nice touch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gobills said:

Lol haters gonna hate.

New chassis,new engine lol 

Makes you wonder? 

1 - Did they just go bigger rather than try to compete with the new 600R 

2 - Will Doo follow suit? 

1 hour ago, ontariof7 said:

I do like they give a choice of tracks from the factory, nice touch.

Agreed

1 hour ago, gobills said:

I don't like how they are charging for different colors.

Ya, having the different choices is nice. Some of the costs associated with them not so much. Still, they've given the consumer options instead of looking like the rest of the masses out there. Oddly they dropped the Blue/White/Black scheme this year (??) 

Actually don't mind the Purple/White & Silver scheme myself. 

IMG_7034.PNG

• Like 1

Well it was hard keeping my secret for so long after being in Minnesota with a bunch of fellow ambassadors in January including CRZ aka Jason, it was a great time and for anyone looking at the new Matryx it is an incredible machine they have built, The new 650 Patriot motor is very strong and will surprising quite a few people for next year. Well done Polaris and if anyone has any questions feel free to reach out to me and I will do my best to answer any questions.

Here is a couple of pics from my time at the event in January and one from the dealer show in Dallas.

88416935_827468951106070_39317680767180489039337_10156592416067434_6546519625079Image may contain: snow, tree, outdoor and nature

9 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Well it was hard keeping my secret for so long after being in Minnesota with a bunch of fellow ambassadors in January including CRZ aka Jason, it was a great time and for anyone looking at the new Matryx it is an incredible machine they have built, The new 650 Patriot motor is very strong and will surprising quite a few people for next year. Well done Polaris and if anyone has any questions feel free to reach out to me and I will do my best to answer any questions.

Here is a couple of pics from my time at the event in January and one from the dealer show in Dallas.

88416935_827468951106070_39317680767180489039337_10156592416067434_6546519625079Image may contain: snow, tree, outdoor and nature

You have gotten taller since I saw you last !!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, gobills said:

How are the new grips on the handle bars?

Same gripper skis?

Automatic grips are awesome. The type of thing you didn't know you needed.

None of the sleds we rode had grippers on them, they had pro-steers. However, I order my Assault with grippers.

4 hours ago, -crz- said:

Automatic grips are awesome. The type of thing you didn't know you needed.

None of the sleds we rode had grippers on them, they had pro-steers. However, I order my Assault with grippers.

Gotta ask why the Assault over a 137 VR1?  Do you ride more off trail than on trail?

16 hours ago, tricky said:

Gotta ask why the Assault over a 137 VR1?  Do you ride more off trail than on trail?

I've had Assaults since they first came out in the Axys chassis in 2017. I just really like the fun factor and off-trail versatility.

I have a remote access cottage that I got to periodically and play off-trail, although I'll admit I ride mostly trail from home.

The Assault has the IGX uncoupled suspension, where the 129/137 ProCC is a coupled skid. The 137 would certainly suit my needs and would be a very close 2nd for me. If I was purely trail riding it would be the VR1 - 137 hands down. The reality is, you don't give up much on-trail performance with the Assault, but you gain alot more off-trail capability. Just my 2c.

48 minutes ago, -crz- said:

I've had Assaults since they first came out in the Axys chassis in 2017. I just really like the fun factor and off-trail versatility.

I have a remote access cottage that I got to periodically and play off-trail, although I'll admit I ride mostly trail from home.

The Assault has the IGX uncoupled suspension, where the 129/137 ProCC is a coupled skid. The 137 would certainly suit my needs and would be a very close 2nd for me. If I was purely trail riding it would be the VR1 - 137 hands down. The reality is, you don't give up much on-trail performance with the Assault, but you gain alot more off-trail capability. Just my 2c.

Thanks, gotcha.

1 hour ago, WEFusion900 said:

800 Motor gone or just available in season?

Handguards from Polaris have LED lighting?

Gone in most sleds (snowcheck or in season). I believe still offered in the Titan.