2021 Polaris Release

-crz-

39 minutes ago, sideshow bob said:

That sled on the right must be 2021

Different body style / headlights etc.

No.   Thats an EVO.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:59 PM, gobills said:

A four stroke without problems like the fsts had would be nice.  

lm a die hard skidoo fan but id like to another sled company offer a four stroke or two in their line up

cheers

4 minutes ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

lm a die hard skidoo fan but id like to another sled company offer a four stroke or two in their line up

cheers

There are others. 

8 hours ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

cheers

Ski doo is about the only other brand I'd consider going too.

We will see in about 12 hours or so.  Cant wait!

• Like 1

Polaris already tried the 4 stroke game, didn’t work out to well..

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, WinderFab said:

And?

Polaris is currently #2 in a weak 4 horse field. If they are serious about market share they need a 4 stroke presence. Last Thursday at a full Tata Chika Pika Lodge (Gogama), there were 12 sleds there: our two 900 Aces and 10 900 Ace Turbos from Vermont. All different models, but all 900 4-T. Four strokes aren't for everybody, but an increasing number of riders are heading there. Adapt or die! 

8 minutes ago, tricky said:

Polaris is currently #2 in a weak 4 horse field. If they are serious about market share they need a 4 stroke presence. Last Thursday at a full Tata Chika Pika Lodge (Gogama), there were 12 sleds there: our two 900 Aces and 10 900 Ace Turbos from Vermont. All different models, but all 900 4-T. Four strokes aren't for everybody, but an increasing number of riders are heading there. Adapt or die! 

so whos 1,3, and 4?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tricky said:

When I did my Gaspe ride a couple of weeks ago, I was blown away with the amount of new 900Ts that I saw on the trail.   I guarantee of all the "new" sleds (any brand) that I saw, at least 1/3 of them were 900T.   They have been a huge home run for BRP.   

8 hours ago, Diceman said:

so whos 1,3, and 4?

Skidoo is #1.Yamacat or Catayam are 3, 4. Who cares the order? How much longer will they both stay in the game?

Edited by tricky

I never had an issue with my turbo IQ ....... didn't love the tractor sound.

I heard it may be a 650 2-stroke that they will be rolling out tonight........

I suspect it will be some mountain sled....... fastest growing segment

Edited by Sledguy74

1 hour ago, Sledguy74 said:

I never had an issue with my turbo IQ ....... didn't love the tractor sound.

I heard it may be a 650 2-stroke that they will be rolling out tonight........

I suspect it will be some mountain sled....... fastest growing segment

You got a good one then lol.

Mine all had problems, chafed wires, blown boost boxes, bad turbo, blown engine, air leaks like crazy.

Cant wait for tonight.

1 hour ago, gobills said:

You got a good one then lol.

Mine all had problems, chafed wires, blown boost boxes, bad turbo, blown engine, air leaks like crazy.

Cant wait for tonight.

that's really too bad, all I ever had to do was change the oil lol

curious what if anything they are going to roll out

The release is scheduled for 7pm tonight, there will be a live feed on the Polaris Snowmobiles FB Page. I will also be sharing the release on my FB page for anyone that is interested. It will be a exciting evening for sure.

56 minutes ago, Nunz said:

The release is scheduled for 7pm tonight, there will be a live feed on the Polaris Snowmobiles FB Page. I will also be sharing the release on my FB page for anyone that is interested. It will be a exciting evening for sure.

:icon_munching:..................................:ph34r:..................

8 hours ago, WinderFab said:

I dont think skidoo's first four stroke was a great motor either .. however i believe their second attempt 600 was much better ...i wish all the manufactures success as the sport we enjoy struggles with climate change..... but it does it appears the four stroke market share is slowly growing so i think it would make sense for Polaris to have a couple of four stroke options in their line up.

cheers

52 minutes ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

I dont think skidoo's first four stroke was a great motor either .. however i believe their second attempt 600 was much better ...i wish all the manufactures success as the sport we enjoy struggles with climate change..... but it does it appears the four stroke market share is slowly growing so i think it would make sense for Polaris to have a couple of four stroke options in their line up.

cheers

Are you referring to that V-twin 1000 they came out with? I think the second one was an 800.

I've been on 4 strokes for 10 years now. Don't see myself going back to a 2 stroke.  I read good things about the Polaris chassis but there won't much hope of one being in my garage unless they put a 4 stroke in it.

Edited by Blackstar

650cc

• Thanks 1