New Hamburg Hydro Line Mud Hole???

Sledz

it had kinda froze over on Saturday morning...

Thanks guys. Weny through twice Sat and it was froze over. Was a mess last week, we through 6 times, bigger each time. Off to Timmins this weekend, sadly I think we're done here in the South this year. Oh well, best year we've had in the last 3-4.

51 minutes ago, Sledz said:

Thanks guys. Weny through twice Sat and it was froze over. Was a mess last week, we through 6 times, bigger each time. Off to Timmins this weekend, sadly I think we're done here in the South this year. Oh well, best year we've had in the last 3-4.

To think that this has been the best down south in the last 3-4 years is pretty depressing.   I havent even ridden in Ontario this year. 

2 hours ago, Sledz said:

Yes, its pretty sad that 2 weeks of open trails is the best we've had for several years in our area.

Let's hope that the weather people are right and we get all this snow they have promised for Wednesday-Friday.

I went back home down power line yesterday and was nervous going past Shakespeare to new Hamburg expecting a huge water hole in mild temps. To my surprise there wasn’t much water or mud in usually spot. Looked like groomer filled it in pretty good. On a side not the trail north of Shakespeare that runs just  north of power line near river had a huge water hole that looked dangerous. It was iced over but looked deep! It was bad enough riding two up,  I turned around and went another way.  I was wondering if riders got stuck in that one and not power line. 

Edited by Strong Farmer

On 2/24/2020 at 9:56 PM, bbakernbay said:

Terribly discouraging for absolutely everyone.  

I really don’t know how much longer snowmobiling can survive south of Parry Sound - Huntsville - Petawawa.

Finished year yesterday with one ride and 180 km’s. Even I am losing interest fast with weather. One or two rides a year isn’t fun and it makes you wonder how long system can stay alive. A few more years like this and I will be out, until I retire. 

went through the hole mid afternoon on Sunday and it was not too bad....weather does suck for sure but hang in there...its funny, when waiting for trails to open I too wonder what the hell am I doing in this sport but once I am on the trail for the first ride of the year I am thinking that it would be a good idea to buy a new sled...lol....

Edited by Diceman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1