New Food option in Hornepayne

matt17

Just an update for anyone who is looking for food in Hornepayne there is a new location to eat.  The canteen at the arena is open as Mama Bs Bear Den for the winter 10-8 daily. Menu is a bit limited but Brenda is an awesome cook (cooked at Cindys and I believe 4 Stevens back in the day) who is running the canteen this year.  it is a little bit from the trails but streets in town are always snow packed.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, matt17 said:

Just an update for anyone who is looking for food in Hornepayne there is a new location to eat.  The canteen at the arena is open as Mama Bs Bear Den for the winter 10-8 daily. Menu is a bit limited but Brenda is an awesome cook (cooked at Cindys and I believe 4 Stevens back in the day) who is running the canteen this year.  it is a little bit from the trails but streets in town are always snow packed.  

Thanks Matt. We may check it out tomorrow...:right_on:

On 2/20/2020 at 8:40 PM, matt17 said:

I second this! Had a great meal there a week and a half ago while heading from Hearst to Dubreuilville! Big portions as well.

53 minutes ago, TURBO DOO said:

Group decided to give Cindys a go. Absolutely sub par food and service this past Friday.  We will avoid it from now on, if we ever return to the area... No further comments...

That's no good. We always have good luck and great food at Cindy's. Not much for serivce as you have to order thru the window. Glad she had pantyhose for us the 1 time too. 

• Like 1