grey-bruce riding

diesel04

where do I launch Friday? hows listowel etc...….what about walkerton/owen sound 

I rode through Listowel on Sunday morning. The bush trails were brown all the way through. Fields were a bit rough but with good coverage. I think that's what you will find in most of southern Ontario. Hopefully with a bit of fresh snow yesterday and some grooming it should be decent. The warm temps and traffic this weekend should kill off most of these trails.

I'm heading out tomorrow for a ride, leaving from St Clements.

I just got back from riding from Heidelberg to Milverton / Atwood / Brussels / Moncton  / Listowel and Home. I think there's more snow at home than pretty much everywhere I was and our St. Clements trails were Eddie smooth LOL. Like Blackstar mentioned the bushes in the Listowel  & south of there were down to dirt and the rail beds up that way are very thin but rideable. Fields were good in most areas. I understand  from a gentleman I spoke with trail side today that there is more snow up towards Mildmay. I hope it stays cold and we get some snow.

• Like 1

any worries about overheating or is there some fresh ontop? hoping to ride from lucknow tomorrow 

rode  today from Walkerton down to Listowel, MItchel, Seaforth, Harrisiton and back.   Conditions were great, couple of brown patches amongst the trees, but great all the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, diesel04 said:

any worries about overheating or is there some fresh ontop? hoping to ride from lucknow tomorrow 

No worries today.

There was fresh snow in the area around Harriston, Cl;ifford, Neustadt, Ayton, around 3 inches. Closer to Durham about an inch. South of Pamerston and Listowel got nothing.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ecarnell said:

C509678B-06EF-4CE7-B7B4-6738F5B6920B.jpeg

How much road sratching did you do?  It was pittyfull today.  Probably need new skis now.