Barry's Bay - Golden Lake Yellow

whits-end

I was there last weekend on B101A, at least from the town of Golden Lake to the turn off across Golden Lake and it hadn't been groomed and was extremely bumpy. Others in my group carried on to the Wilno Tavern and back and had the same observations. Lots of snow though, just not groomed.

Edited by spaceman

Was on B101A from Pembroke B trail, good but groomer turned off or came from the  122, which is still closed. B102 from Golden Lake to Barry's Bay was recently groomed but still had small washboard surface. Much better than on Monday when it was trashed.

I then enjoyed great trails on E109, 168, 175, 173 and fresh groom on B106E.  The B was fresh groomed from Whitney to Madawaska but trashed from there to Barry's Bay.  I returned on 155 to B back to Pembroke.

Great day out and was surprised at the total of 355 kms! Almost all great trails make a big difference! Enjoy the weekend!

• Like 2

Thanks guys.  Seemed like B102/B101A had been yellow for at least a couple of weeks, as if there was another problem other than traffic.  Planning on being there mid-week next week, so hope for the best.

Crap luck about the groomer fire.  Feel for the volunteers in that area.