Jump to content
Done

2021 Doo Release

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, wrightonalan said:

Skidoo also gave arctic cat rer .Sea doo used some tech from the tigershark and then gave them rights to rer.

Do you remember the law suit where BRP went after Cat for "stealing" the pyramid chassis ?  That seemed to die and then R-motion suspensions had the "Torque Sensing Link"  (TSL) that was patented by Kirk Hibbert.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Big Pussy said:

Do you remember the law suit where BRP went after Cat for "stealing" the pyramid chassis ?  That seemed to die and then R-motion suspensions had the "Torque Sensing Link"  (TSL) that was patented by Kirk Hibbert.

 

Didn't Poo get RER after they went to court against BRP about the coupling setup on the SC skid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bombi' board of directors circa 1970 (father had a 335 Oly like sled on left) Not sure why the sled behind the Nordic doesn't have the chrome bumper. Not a 12/3 as I think it wasn't offered in '70 & headlight is retractable.

 

Image may contain: 3 people, outdoor

 

No chartreuse, teal or manta green in sight...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Nice Sled 

Edited by Sledguy74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bored so I build a Doo, looks pretty sharp in Red

 

2021 doo.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sledguy74 said:

Bored so I build a Doo, looks pretty sharp in Red

 

2021 doo.png

Shouldn't you be building a new Poo :poke2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, TURBO DOO said:

Shouldn't you be building a new Poo :poke2:

Ya did that too 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

How do they compare? 

If I could afford both I’d let you know next year lol

on paper they are pretty close, power, weight, skid, shocks, clutches etc

will get pricing this week for both plus SRX...….not super serious but curious right now

Edited by Sledguy74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sledguy74 said:

If I could afford both I’d let you know next year lol

on paper they are pretty close, power, weight, skid, shocks, clutches etc

will get pricing this week for both plus SRX...….not super serious but curious right now

How many miles on your current polaris? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

How many miles on your current polaris? 

<2000 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sledguy74 said:

<2000 

. I only put 250 km’s this year, so don’t feel so bad. Going to rack up 5000 on atv this summer to make up for it?  I have 4000 km’s on 2017 doo. Really like r  motion and air suspension. If I was going to buy just regular r motion, I give Polaris a whirl. I think there two stroke 850 engines are more reliable if going that route. Those new Vr1’s look cool. 

Edited by Strong Farmer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed 800 miles this season, no complaints after lasts years zero miles

I do agree both 850s are pretty close, and that SRX is just cool IMO

as I have mentioned in the past I usually trade every 5 yr or 6000 miles which ever comes first.

still tire kicking stage right now

 

never put many miles on the ATV year to year, its just fun for ripping around on

Edited by Sledguy74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done and Done, with 1 day left to go...8-)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

we're getting down to the short strokes folks ! .. ive been chatting with a couple of dealers

 

whats a good price for a yellow/black Gade X 900t with 1.25 ripsaw track, standard cluster & 3 years of warranty

 

same question for an Gade XRS ?

 

cheers

Edited by chez-nous cest skidoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

 

we're getting down to the short strokes folks ! .. ive been chatting with a couple of dealers

 

whats a good price for a yellow/black Gade X 900t with 1.25 ripsaw track, standard cluster & 3 years of warranty

 

same question for an Gade XRS ?

 

cheers

Hmmmmm, i may know....:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TURBO DOO said:

Hmmmmm, i may know....:ph34r:

is it a secret ? ..lol

 

PM me if you wish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

is it a secret ? ..lol

 

PM me if you wish

:icon_that:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

 

we're getting down to the short strokes folks ! .. ive been chatting with a couple of dealers

 

whats a good price for a yellow/black Gade X 900t with 1.25 ripsaw track, standard cluster & 3 years of warranty

 

same question for an Gade XRS ?

 

cheers

3 years they offered me 4. Offer runs out tomorrow tough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

3 years they offered me 4. Offer runs out tomorrow tough. 

I chose 3 years, however I'll most likely reduce it to just two years and use the rebate for studs, I don't anticipate keeping this motorized toboggan more than that 

 

cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was buying a 900T I would just take the 3 years and get the free track upgrade.   The 4yr warranty really isnt a selling feature on the 4 stroke IMO.  

 

I did end up ordering an 850 and I took the 4yr warranty and paid the upgrade for the track out of pocket.   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

I chose 3 years, however I'll most likely reduce it to just two years and use the rebate for studs, I don't anticipate keeping this motorized toboggan more than that 

 

cheers 

The resale value should be better when u have at least a year of warranty left on it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...