Shining Tree

volunteer2

Just thought I would start this thread since I didn't know anything about 3 bears being started again    We stopped there and there was food   Anyway I wasn't aware and I know that someone on the forum will have info etc.  Just more info for everyone.   

3 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

Just thought I would start this thread since I didn't know anything about 3 bears being started again    We stopped there and there was food   Anyway I wasn't aware and I know that someone on the forum will have info etc.  Just more info for everyone.   

There were some posts on this and a copy of a Facebook post by 3 bears on one of the OC forums a few weeks ago Nick. Nice to see the place opened again. What type of food was available and how was it?

Heading there for lunch Sat

Our group ate lunch there today menu is burgers sausage on a bun few other hot items chilli and soup, good food  very reasonable priced and they take credit or debt as well. Super nice guy running it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

There were some posts on this and a copy of a Facebook post by 3 bears on one of the OC forums a few weeks ago Nick. Nice to see the place opened again. What type of food was available and how was it?

We were behind schedule and didn't eat but looked very good    Next time for sure    We went over after getting fuel, which we do to support Shining Tree camp, checked things out and headed back down to Auld Reekie. 

• Like 2