Snowmobile trip check list

andreyboater

I have that list in my file, for my opinion it's fullest list I ever see, I use it like a reference when I'm planning a trip and choosing item I need specific for that time.   

Snowmobile trip checklist.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good list, you probably don't need everything but it does provoke thoughts and helps one not to forget something.  As I get older, my memory isn't what it used to be..

Andrey for some reason it took about 5 minutes for the file to open. I downloaded that list years ago & use it too. I'm thinking AmSnow was the source(?).

My nephew created 1 as a school project probably when he was in elementary school. Not sure what he used but it's quite good as well.

41 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Andrey for some reason it took about 5 minutes for the file to open. I downloaded that list years ago & use it too. I'm thinking AmSnow was the source(?).

My nephew created 1 as a school project probably when he was in elementary school. Not sure what he used but it's quite good as well.

It's in pdf format should  be open easily, I have no problem, personally. I don't remember a source and for sure nobody takes so much stuff on trip, but it's good to use as a reference, specially in the beginning of season.   

• Like 1

Saved to my Notes app. I  love being prepared.  Would need  a trailer to bring it all. Lol. Going to print it and Hilight the stuff I  can fit. Need to spread stuff among my friends 

C06B4B8E-A17A-46A1-8977-699A7B22A9ED.jpeg

1 hour ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

Saved to my Notes app. I  love being prepared.  Would need  a trailer to bring it all. Lol. Going to print it and Hilight the stuff I  can fit. Need to spread stuff among my friends 

C06B4B8E-A17A-46A1-8977-699A7B22A9ED.jpeg

My brother split some of the tools between his & the S-I-L's sleds on their trips.

14 hours ago, revrnd said:

I've had the same list for years...handy for sure.  Thought it originally came from The Intrepid Snowmobiler, but I may be wrong about that.

Laminating it & using a dry erase marker to 'tick' items on the list as you put your stuff together is a good idea to.

• Like 2

Gonna need a bigger bag.

• Haha 1