Lake St. Peter Eats

revrnd

Porterville Diner is closed on Mondays. Open till 7 PM the days it is open.

Honey Doo's Cafe is closed on Tuesdays. On Fri' & Sat' it is open until 6:30 PM. The other days, it closes @ 5:30 PM.

Hey Rev, what would be available for food  in Apsley these days. I ended up at the general store for subs last year a couple of times.. We used to frequent the Stoney Point Marina on Kosh but it hasnt opened for two winters now.

5 hours ago, pt3189 said:

Hey Rev, what would be available for food  in Apsley these days. I ended up at the general store for subs last year a couple of times.. We used to frequent the Stoney Point Marina on Kosh but it hasnt opened for two winters now.

Easiest (relatively speaking) is the restaurant at the motel on 28. Take 747 trail to the service trail. Instead of turning right to go into the village, go left & run out to the highway to run the shoulder.

Unfortunately nobody has ventured over the snowbank to run the ditch.

I know, I know Apsley runs a close 2nd to Lindsay in the least snowmobile friendly locale in the province...

Thanks  for the reply, May give it a shot tomorrow. I plan every ride around my stomach. 

20 minutes ago, pt3189 said:

Thanks  for the reply, May give it a shot tomorrow. I plan every ride around my stomach. 

Puggz & I are staging in Coe Hill then heading to Lake St Peter for lunch tomorrow.