DODGE VIPER GEN 2 WANTED

Bigdaddy63250

Hello all...this site seems like lots of guys selling lots different items.  I thought I would throw it out there.  I'm looking for a 

1998..1999..2000.2001..2002 dodge viper to purchase.  Rt 10 ...gts preferred.  Maybe someone has one they considered to sell.  Kijji prices are super high as dealers are acting it's real estate and shooting for the stars with pricing these cars.  They have all. Even sitting for almost 1 full year.  

Anyhow...if anyone has one and considering selling please call or pm me.  I'm willing to pay 40k to 50k for the right car.

Thanks

Jeff

8 hours ago, Bigdaddy63250 said:

Hello all...this site seems like lots of guys selling lots different items.  I thought I would throw it out there.  I'm looking for a 

1998..1999..2000.2001..2002 dodge viper to purchase.  Rt 10 ...gts preferred.  Maybe someone has one they considered to sell.  Kijji prices are super high as dealers are acting it's real estate and shooting for the stars with pricing these cars.  They have all. Even sitting for almost 1 full year.  

Anyhow...if anyone has one and considering selling please call or pm me.  I'm willing to pay 40k to 50k for the right car.

Thanks

Jeff

Why not look at some newer technology. I looked at older corvettes for years. Then I decided maybe it is just better to get a new one. I got a 2017 convertible with z51 race engine. Dealer knocked of almost 30 k off price too, since it was in show room for 16 months and they wanted to move it. 

3143FB7F-AC1F-41FC-93D4-B37F32245AEB.jpeg

Edited by Strong Farmer

On 1/29/2020 at 9:08 AM, Strong Farmer said:

Why not look at some newer technology. I looked at older corvettes for years. Then I decided maybe it is just better to get a new one. I got a 2017 convertible with z51 race engine. Dealer knocked of almost 30 k off price too, since it was in show room for 16 months and they wanted to move it. 

3143FB7F-AC1F-41FC-93D4-B37F32245AEB.jpeg

Nice car. Got rid of my C6 2 years ago .. hoping for the new C8 but waiting for a year or 2 to knock out the bugs.