Timmins - Cochrane Trails

Bayview Boy

Anyone been up this way lately? How are the trails?Heading up to Timmins this weekend...

I was up there last week.   Trails were great, but I found signage lacking in the Timmins area compared to the Cochrane routes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Candubrain said:

I was up there last week.   Trails were great, but I found signage lacking in the Timmins area compared to the Cochrane routes

been riding that area for years and years and still have a hard time with timmins 

• Like 2

Great to here! Thanks for the input.

4 hours ago, cookster said:

been riding that area for years and years and still have a hard time with timmins 

maybe it's a Bruce County thing......lol

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Candubrain said:

maybe it's a Bruce County thing......lol

If it's a thing it must be a Waterloo Region thing as well. Finally starting to feel somewhat confident with the in Timmins (south side especially) trails and trail intersections after many trips through. They make up for it though in how smooth they keep the trails.

Edited by PISTON LAKE CRUISER
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

If it's a thing it must be a Waterloo Region thing as well. Finally starting to feel somewhat confident with the in Timmins (south side especially) trails and trail intersections after many trips through. They make up for it though in how smooth they keep the trails.

Have you guys seen the new sledder friendly town street maps they have on Facebook.  Talk about getting turned around.  Ill stick to the trails i know..

• Like 1