Where Did You Ride Today?

revrnd

2 hours ago, zrtkat said:

Zrtkat &crew rode from Chicabauma to Matagami the trails are wide open straight trails amazing trails for how warm it was:-D .

We spent $ 350.00 in fuel today for all 3 sleds . 276 miles of pure awesome trails  best day so far cruising. 

Off to Valdor tommorrow. 

Greg

It was probably a good run for the Turbo power Greg.. Loving my 900T..:right_on:

1 hour ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Think we saw you on Saturday 

Whereaboots?

Saturday we were riding two-up around Gravenhurst, up D, out 44, 7, B, 3, Housey's Rapids area, and some back roads and old trails.

Friday I was with two Polaris bandits. We went from Gravenhurst to Port Sydney for breakfast, then up some side trails and D to the Seguin, then Orrville, Petro Can, and down C, Lake Joe, Bass Lake  Glen Orchard, Lake Muskoka.

Edited by Blake G
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had a good ride with canuck and his son today.

Went to river valley for lunch.

Nice little 110 mile ride.

Over 2000 for the year now.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Blake G said:

Whereaboots?

Saturday we were riding two-up around Gravenhurst, up D, out 44, 7, B, 3, Housey's Rapids area, and some back roads and old trails.

Friday I was with two Polaris bandits. We went from Gravenhurst to Port Sydney for breakfast, then up some side trails and D to the Seguin, then Orrville, Petro Can, and down C, Lake Joe, Bass Lake  Glen Orchard, Lake Muskoka.

probably on D I remember riding past your sled but you weren't with other sleds...………..not sure where. 

• Like 2

Staged in Havelock on Saturday and ran up to our camp in Lake St Peter.

Came back on Sunday. Trails were in great shape considering it was the weekend,

Total of 330 KM

• Like 2

Had a great weekend, rode Saturday with Team Snowcrest board members and family ride down to Tailwinds in Orillia, and back, nice to get out and enjoy the trails with them all. On Sunday we did a 110 mile ride from home up the lakes and trails to Parry Sound and back down the big lakes to Gravenhurst, Had a late afternoon lunch at Crossroads in Rosseau, stopped in at the Ice Caves on Lake Rosseau, and Huckleberry Rock Lookout, again nice to ride and see sites we had not seen before.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, sky, tree, snow, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 2 people, including Nunzio Iacobellis, people smiling, tree, outdoor and natureImage may contain: tree, outdoor and nature

• Like 5

Rode today from matigama quebec to Val-dor Quebec  woke up to a couple inches of snow when we left snowing.

Trails where in great shape with how warm it is around Val-dor trails are showing wear and tear around town with the warm temps.

Tommorrow is our last day of riding we are hoping we do not have much trouble getting to the truck in Temiscaming .we need to get heading home before the storm  hits.

Zrtkat & Crew.

20200224_071435.jpg

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

54376.jpeg

54375.jpeg

Short ride today eh ZRT. Doesn't take long to get down to the Amos area when all goes well.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Short ride today eh ZRT. Doesn't take long to get down to the Amos area when all goes well.

Plc

With wide open trails like that WOT , does not take long to make some miles.

Zrtkat was going faster then he should 

Crosstrek turbo 106 mph today:evil2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

We did an 8 Lake Run yesterday in the Iron Bridge and Elliot Lake areas.  Spring riding in February.

• Like 3

On 2/23/2020 at 8:36 PM, Blake G said:

Whereaboots?

I think we passed you out by Housey Rapids on Saturday. I was leading a pack of 11 sleds going south on the D trail heading to Tailwinds for lunch.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, GibsonNytro said:

I think we passed you out by Housey Rapids on Saturday. I was leading a pack of 11 sleds going south on the D trail heading to Tailwinds for lunch.

Blake gets passed by everyone...…………...

• Haha 2

Rode the Bonfield area with OntarioF7 and his GF.  The trails were hard packed with very little lube.  7Km into the ride, we were all overheating, so I stopped to put on my scratchers (forgot to install them when I unloaded from the trailer)  After that I was fine, but the SW and Viper were still in trouble.  Even the untracked section of the lakes were so crusted that there was no cooling or lube.  Road sections were bare.  They sure need the new snow.

rode in Twin Mountains trails mainly after picking up my sled from the dealer. 1500 km maintenance done.  Trails were a little icy but with the snow that was falling, no overheating. Trails were smooth!  160 km home by 3 pm

• Like 2

Left from port Sydney and went north and rode the 80 series trails and they were top drawer for sure .then back down 37 and headed Bracebridge on D trail and about 2 ks south of 37/D jct there was yellow opp tape across trails .this is were the big hills are coming up  D from Bracebridge

IMG_20200228_152902.jpg

• Sad 1

Yikes, that cant be good

More to this story we first told you about.

Bracebridge OPP along with Muskoka Paramedic Services and Bracebridge Fire responded to a call for assistance on a snowmobile trail about two kilometres in from Graves Road and Manitoba Street on February 28, 2020, at approximately 9:42 a.m.

As a result of the single vehicle collision, a 26-year-old male was ejected from his snow machine and sustained serious injuries. He was transported to a Toronto area hospital.

Snowmobile safety remains an important component of the OPP’s public safety mandate. The majority of snowmobile fatalities investigated by the OPP are linked to poor driving behaviours and snowmobilers taking unnecessary risks.

The OPP encourages snowmobilers to adhere to the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (OFSC) snowmobile trail network that covers more than 30,000 kilometres throughout Ontario’s snow-belt. For more information about the OFSC and up-to-date information on trail conditions, visit www.ofsc.on.ca.