Where Did You Ride Today?

revrnd

11 minutes ago, soupkids said:

I rode to the dealer, sticky starter

Distance 1.1 mile

I guess that puts my Kirkland Lake to South Porcupine ride in a better light...

We sledded the Iron Bridge / Thessalon area yesterday.  Also toured up and down Bright Lake.  An enjoyable late afternoon outdoors.

iron bridge.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/10/2020 at 10:28 PM, Rich Saul said:

Where are you in deep river.

Leaving house tomorrow morning for bears den . Its tomorrow nights stop for us.

I guess you now know the answer

Great seeing you and your group.

• Like 1

No riding for me..sold my 2016 Polaris 800  in 2018.. became disillusioned with the lack of snow.... Might go back to it someday with a downsized mxz sport 600.. I'll never buy or invest in new sled again in this province.

IMG_20200212_123019_778.jpg

Little 60km loop in the Ganny forest. Haven't been in there in years. Testing some recent repairs.

Trails were great in the middle but a bit rough in the east and west end. Think they groom from the center out. :right_on:

Also did the 403/ WF9 loop by the ski resort. Good snow on trails. Roads are getting thin.

• Like 1

Went fishing, 48 mile round trip.

Took a spin today with Mr and Mrs Extreme600 from Summerland toward Orillia and back.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Blake G said:

Took a spin today with Mr and Mrs Extreme600 from Summerland toward Orillia and back.

Is it me, or did Dee blip the throttle a bit there thru the little dip..:right_on::whatever::icon_steer:..

How would you say the trails where?. 

Edited by TURBO DOO
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dan-Senior said:

We sledded the Iron Bridge / Thessalon area yesterday.  Also toured up and down Bright Lake.  An enjoyable late afternoon outdoors.

iron bridge.jpg

Did you see any deer? We had heard about them yarding west of Iron Bridge before our trip thru there way back when.

46 minutes ago, TURBO DOO said:

Is it me, or did Dee blip the throttle a bit there thru the little dip..:right_on::whatever::icon_steer:..

She did indeed. :D

It wasn't the only time.

Edited by Blake G
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TURBO DOO said:

How would you say the trails where?.

They were good early in the day. Snowed an inch overnight, and Orillia groomed the B East up to the Black River Road.

Edited by Blake G
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

263 km    Mount Forest   Shelburne    Singhampton   Feversham    Markdale      Trails very good      Thanks to everyone so we can ride them  

Thanks for the report.  I am thinking new snow and the colder temps, it will only be better Friday and Saturday..:right_on:

• Like 1

Our sled ride at Dunlop Lake - Video #2

• Like 2

Went for a couple hour ride from wasaga ,penetang, Midland, waubashene for gas and back. Couldn't complain about trails given snow levels, all the clubs have done a great job:cool:

20200213_170550.jpg

20200213_153406.jpg

• Like 5

Spent the past 4 days in the Mattawa area riding the Missing Link trails

Trails were a 9 out of 10 and the Mattawa Golf and Ski club was up to it's usual standards.

Sorry we missed SledJunk. but we only saw a handful of sleds in the area, visited the Mica mine and a couple of lookouts

• Like 1

Went for a 60 mile scoot today, dam cold even with good gear.

Bigfish almost down to your neighbourhood

image.png.d533e98e24772e66113ca3b400ec18b1.png

98 klicks, staging out of Ptbo. Saw 4 deer. 1st time riding into Keene & Hiawatha. I missed the turn @ Settlers Line to head north (not that I had planned to go that way). Subway & Banjo's Grill right beside the trail in Hastings for eats.

• Like 1

Rode from Port Perry clubhouse to the Ganny. To bumpy so I turned around and went to the dead end in Lindsay on east side of river. Back to Port. About 175 kms. PP trails are in great shape.

• Like 1

Trails will be good for tomorrow morn .hitting the port Sydney to baysville trails at first light 

Screenshot_20200214_071814_com.pelmorex.WeatherEyeAndroid.jpg

Yesterday rode from Kearney to Sprucedale and met up with a couple of friends from Parry Sound.Headed south on the d=trail to the 37=trail.This was pretty good.Kept on the 37 till it met back up with the d=trail. Then went north on the d=trail to Port Sydney for gas/coffee.Then took the 50 trail to the 80 series across Lake Vernon which was slushy.Then back up to the Seguin. My buddies went west on the seguin and i went east . Very good day. Suppose to meet them again today but minus 35 in Kearney right now.Might have to bail if it doesn't warm up.   

On 2/12/2020 at 7:15 PM, revrnd said:

Did you see any deer? We had heard about them yarding west of Iron Bridge before our trip thru there way back when.

Yes, plenty of deer.  in the background is one of the deer yards. We counted approximately 15 or so that afternoon.  

• Like 1

Rode the Seguin yesterday, from the new parking lot on Black Rd over to the ice caves with a stop at the Edgewater for lunch.  Other then a small pocket around Kearney trails were really good.  Not too much traffic, groomers out and about, and cooler temps made for a great ride!!  
7F09CBB0-B439-4BAD-916D-A5986D2F737E.thumb.jpeg.3e32050a760bd58d93ba220669c00d14.jpeg

9B19DDF7-AE4F-4A1A-B594-B57DF163E19D.thumb.jpeg.26a76d3ba3785da55d0cd3b9c755a5cd.jpeg

896736C4-3A33-43AA-82D4-B116EF5A472E.thumb.jpeg.e208130690c7d2774f6e4633b60aecda.jpeg

44376B4D-3335-4710-BE22-5D416C88085E.thumb.jpeg.abafeb776c2a3088272b672bfcd6683e.jpeg

Edited by Arctic JC
  • Like 3