Port Perry tomorrow.

ZR SLEDHEAD

Any idea on the conditions on Rice Lake. I have some friends that want to get to Bewdley from the North east.

if you want to drive 1/2 hour north to Pidgeon lake east of Lindsey  5 or 6 of us are heading out for the day your welcome to join us meeting around 930 am

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 528rick said:

if you want to drive 1/2 hour north to Pidgeon lake east of Lindsey  5 or 6 of us are heading out for the day your welcome to join us meeting around 930 am

i live on pigeon lake. Lots of riders out.

• Like 1

Decent ride out of Port Perry club house today. Not sure how they do it, but ports trails heading east were pretty damm good, got a lil rough closer I got to the Ganny with it getting a hair on the sketchy side closer I got to Rice Lake. You can see clubs have made the most outta the limited snow they have, your efforts are very much appreciated. Lunch at Rhinos, Halibut n fries, wow it was good.

Thankfully, with only me, myself and I on the ride, no arguments and nothing but great conversation. :)

Add to that, sled ran n performed like it should, great day.

Edited by ZR SLEDHEAD
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, ZR SLEDHEAD said:

Decent ride out of Port Perry club house today. Not sure how they do it, but ports trails heading east were pretty damm good, got a lil rough closer I got to the Ganny with it getting a hair on the sketchy side closer I got to Rice Lake. You can see clubs have made the most outta the limited snow they have, your efforts are very much appreciated. Lunch at Rhinos, Halibut n fries, wow it was good.

Thankfully, with only me, myself and I on the ride, no arguments and nothing but great conversation. :)

Don't drink the water at Rhino's or wash your mouth with it. :barf:  I got sick before I got to my trailer on my way back.

Rhinos has gone downhill fast since they had the fire some 5 or so years ago. I personally watched the guy that bought it throw an elderly lady out because she complained about the food.

It has been sold again last year, and the food quality remains suspect and the prices are too high!

Go to the Lakeview next door, much better food and service.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ZR SLEDHEAD said:

Assuming you crossed Rice lake than ? 

15 hours ago, ZR SLEDHEAD said: