WHAT A CREW!

Wildbill

I cannot express my pride in the crew that make up the South Seguin. It has been a bit of a discouraging year these folks never gave up.

Last year we lost our groomer base with the sale of Alves Auto center. A committee was formed and worked tirelessly to look at options. With a very generous offer from The new owners at the Jolly Roger/Super 8 the old original groomer base was offered up. It took tireless work by the crew but they got it done in style.

Bridge problems on the Seguin were the sour taste of the year. The decking on several bridges had suddenly gone to the consistency of wet corn flakes and some special person had fallen through bridge 5 in what looked like a tandem truck failing the bridge. Working with our partners Park to Park as well as the OFSC and PSSD aswell as some cash from SSSC the bridges are safe again. There will be more bridge repairs and replacements in the future.

Our Tucker was extremely tired and had repeatadly failed on us last year. Thank you OFSC and PSSD for the replacement rejuvenated Tucker never in my over 30 years with the OFSC have they ever had our back like today.

With repeated windstorms and an aging forest windfalls were at an all time high crews were out all fall clearing the trees and getting it done.

The Drags are both old and well worn. Joe rebuilt them both professionally and well. Thank You Joe !

I have been with the South Seguin since 1991 and the HCSA for 8 years before that. I have never ever seen a better crew

To the Directors ,executive groomers ,volunteers,landowners and supporters I am beyond proud of all of you.

Bill Park

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Thanks a lot to everyone who put so much effort and time to prepare and maintain Seguin trails, especially this year with tricky weather condition.   

• Like 1

Great work from our club that's for sure.Our clubs seem to have had a lot of issues over the last few seasons.

Hope we catch a break moving forward. I do not trailer to other areas nor do I have the time for it but I do like to ride out from my

back door when we can, don't anticipate much riding this season.

Great news Bill..

I noticed throughout the summer and fall months that the Seguin trail was close around the 518 and Nipissing rd area, now I know why..

Thanks to everyone who helped to get this done..

• 2 weeks later...

My sincere praise to the entire group in the D10.  You rock.

Thanks for the hard work, it is very much appreciated.