Lost Trail Pass

Pota

My sled was in for its first service and upon inspecting it when I picked it up, I noticed my trail pass missing. Guy thinks where I affixed it was porous and wind could of lifted this off my sled without me even noticing. I still have the paperwork that comes with it and my permit #. I was told to go on line and pay $15 for a replacement. I can’t seem to find where to do this. Anyone else lose their pass? Can anyone offer any advice as I plan on riding this week.

I lost mine a few years ago.  I paid the 10 bucks to get a new one mailed to me.  I'm still waiting.  I kept all my paperwork with showing I paid and paid for a replacement just in case.

Since you do not have the original permit, you will need to have a police report when filing for the replacement permit. The last time I did this (a couple of seasons ago) I was able to file the report online with OPP. You get an email response with a report number. 

From there log into your profile, confirm your personal info. The next screen should show your sled and old permit details. Select the Replace option and follow the instructions.

If you run into any problems you can send an email to permits@ofsc.on.ca. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1