Quebec Insurance rebate

SteveB

Is anyone else having an issue with the online form to collect your insurance back from the annual trail pass? When I reach out to the Quebec Snowmobile association about this they told me to contact Intact Insurance directly. Of course there was no contact information provided. 

I submitted mine online and it said it was accepted.   I did have a bit of a brain cramp entering the number on the permit into their system but got it sorted out. 

13 minutes ago, SteveB said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the online form to collect your insurance back from the annual trail pass? When I reach out to the Quebec Snowmobile association about this they told me to contact Intact Insurance directly. Of course there was no contact information provided. 

If you put Intact in the search box of the Quebec interactive trail map site, it will forward you to an area you can find out about the coverage. In that section it lists this phone #   1 844 223 4155   

I'm not sure this will help but it's a place to start.

• Like 1

It shouldn't be a challenge. Even I figured it out!

First year I neglected to cash the cheque, called the# and it was re-issued.

This year I found the link, and got my rebate check before my trail pass.

Intact is very accommodating. At least as far as trail insurance is concerned.

2 hours ago, manotickmike said:

It shouldn't be a challenge. Even I figured it out!

First year I neglected to cash the cheque, called the# and it was re-issued.

This year I found the link, and got my rebate check before my trail pass.

Intact is very accommodating. At least as far as trail insurance is concerned.

Aren't they charging something like $20 out of the $40 rebate as a service charge to process the rebate?

My check is for $32.80.

I SURE wish the OFSC would offer group liability insurance. 

I'm sure they're busy enough bailing though.

Maybe next year.

8 hours ago, Gadgetman said:

Aren't they charging something like $20 out of the $40 rebate as a service charge to process the rebate?

I was puzzled by this as well, but filed on line for the insurance rebate at the same time as buying a trail pass - both arrived in the mail roughly at the same time and no fee for rebate. The number required is confusing - trail pass purchase transaction number

worked for me:

1654855620_qcinsurancerebate.jpg.efa8552a3aa5fb5a49ffdf53a6fedc30.jpg

BTW - in addition to the trail conditions now added to the FCMQ map, Sled Magazine has a new format for the trail conditions they were posting last year - very informative descriptions of regions, clubs, trail conditions, accommodations, etc. ....kind of a one stop shop:

1030523978_sledmagazine.thumb.jpg.1901c3a57c97926a7ca5ab9496f4bd0c.jpg

URL:

https://sledmagazine.com/actions/decouvrirRegion?request_locale=en&regId=20

It is this type of marketing and a decent trail map that should take place in Ontario instead of a circle jerk of good old boys supporting a magazine whose sole function seems to be advertising illegal after-market parts.

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the help team. I did fill out the form correctly but when I submit it comes back saying my "transaction" number is incorrect. I have used the correct number and I registered two sleds so I tried them both with the same result. I am going to try the phone number that Piston Lake Cruiser provided. If they had a check box to donate this money to the club I would as the services and trail grooming is superior in every way. It would be like a tip. LOL

Edited by SteveB

thats the same problem I had.   there is another code that goes in front of the transaction # .  

I have tried adding the numbers together as well and it is still being rejected. Thanks for trying guys, Steve

I must have missed something? When I ordered mine there was a choice to buy without insurance - it took a it longer to arrive in the mail. But it did and I just paid less (minus the admin fee) at the time of purchase. No rebate. Am I missing my rebate?