Holy Crap!!!

Diceman

Crazy stuff hope they get caught.. 

19 hours ago, livin' on the b103 said:

Diceman, what Facebook site please? Tina and I are on this trail every time we ride out of the house (ALOT), the OPP need to be made aware of this.

Livin' 

You can find the original post with pictures on the 705 Snowmobile group on Facebook.

And now... The other side of the story....:huh:

Hi All , i have this update from a very well connected friend of mine that this story has another side. please read below. Steve Hutton UPDATE : I knew there was something wrong with this whole story, so the TRUTH is the person who posted this story was traveling on the wrong side of the trail going way too fast head on into a guy who had his nephew sitting in front of him. He literally stood up and put his arm up to protect the child in front of him which caused the bruising in this photo. This gent is still shook up about the whole incident, now who ya gonna believe two hot dogs ripping the trail apart or a guy with a kid in front of him. There are always 3 sides to every story, his side, your side and the truth stuck in the middle, Im sure BOTH parties are not telling the whole truth but the actual truth is we dont have a bunch of Mad Maxes running around our trail systems! Feel free to copy paste this entire post!

That is more realistic, I surprise why guys didn't stop and not apologized, crap happens sometimes but first of all  we are human and should respect and help each other.

50 minutes ago, Jason T said:

And now... The other side of the story....:huh:

Hi All , i have this update from a very well connected friend of mine that this story has another side. please read below. Steve Hutton UPDATE : I knew there was something wrong with this whole story, so the TRUTH is the person who posted this story was traveling on the wrong side of the trail going way too fast head on into a guy who had his nephew sitting in front of him. He literally stood up and put his arm up to protect the child in front of him which caused the bruising in this photo. This gent is still shook up about the whole incident, now who ya gonna believe two hot dogs ripping the trail apart or a guy with a kid in front of him. There are always 3 sides to every story, his side, your side and the truth stuck in the middle, Im sure BOTH parties are not telling the whole truth but the actual truth is we dont have a bunch of Mad Maxes running around our trail systems! Feel free to copy paste this entire post!

I'm just not seeing how that story coincides with the original?

Sounds like complete opposite roll reversals. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ox said:

I'm just not seeing how that story coincides with the original?

Sounds like complete opposite roll reversals. 

The first one must have been pissed off. Maybe the guy with kid was in middle of trail and other guy was traveling fast down middle too. So he made up part of storey to make it sound good and posted on net. Never fails. Always a wise crack out there! 

I'm a FB friend of OP .but not a riding friend .sounds like a bad thing either way this happened.  I see admin has turned off future comments on FB omit 

Edited by Muskoka Man

1 hour ago, Yamaha Fan said:

Rode from Lindsay to Coboconk, Haliburton and back today ...... didn't see any foolish activity. Saw a wolf and a deer on the trail. Awesome.

Did you see this friend of yours?

20200122_165225.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Boy, that Yammi has got windshield!

Kind'a like the late 70's when the Exciters and Enticers had fan cooled motors and tunneled the heat up behind the windshield.

We didn't have heated grips or thumb warmers, nor shield, but that heat was somewhat noticeable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Blake G said:

Did you see this friend of yours?

20200122_165225.jpg

Hi Blake..... I might have.  I just chatted with some guys at the gas station in Haliburton and a couple looking for directions to the restaurant in Kinmount. 

I didn't expect to see you or I would have kept an eye out.  

My mind was on keeping a look out for any riders in black that were whacking people.  Didn't want to get ambushed. Someday we might catchup.  Cheers. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ox said:

Boy, that Yammi has got windshield!

Kind'a like the late 70's when the Exciters and Enticers had fan cooled motors and tunneled the heat up behind the windshield.

We didn't have heated grips or thumb warmers, nor shield, but that heat was somewhat noticeable.

No kidding. I'd like one 1/2 way between this one and the standard equipment "medium" that's on my sled. I wonder if you can shape/cut these the way the HD guys do with their bike windshields?

Removed post 

Edited by GrizzlyGriff

55 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

No kidding. I'd like one 1/2 way between this one and the standard equipment "medium" that's on my sled. I wonder if you can shape/cut these the way the HD guys do with their bike windshields?

I’ve cut a few before.  Bring it inside to warm up, rough cut with tin snips, and finish with a bench belt sander.  You can reuse the trim if it comes off clean, but I do remember seeing trim for sale at royal years ago if you need new. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A fine scroll saw blade works as well, if you have a scroll saw.  Finish with a sander.

• Thanks 1