Valois in Mattawa is Booming Today

bbakernbay

7 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

I feel your pain, zoso. My "insider" friends are disgusted,angry, and ashamed... Nobody on the outside or in charge seems to be the least bit concerned. I won't drive within a mile of a truck these days. When I called the police and the trucking company about the F-wit stuck in my residential driveway, nobody gave a damn. Yes, I had LOTS of pics and evidence. 

Votes.............

46 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

I feel your pain, zoso. My "insider" friends are disgusted,angry, and ashamed... Nobody on the outside or in charge seems to be the least bit concerned. I won't drive within a mile of a truck these days. When I called the police and the trucking company about the F-wit stuck in my residential driveway, nobody gave a damn. Yes, I had LOTS of pics and evidence. 

If I see a transport w/ Brampton or logistics on it I try to get past it ASAP.

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I try to stay away from tired looking white Volvos with or without bunks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Aint that the truth!

Or rigs that the previous ownership is visible. Seen a few (likely worn out) former Werner rigs in the GTA. They're a trucking company out of Omaha Nebraska. You can see where the lettering was peeled off the air deflector...

7 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

:-D

Name and shame.

NOT pictured, was where, on his 3rd and final backwards trip onto private property, he was within inches of my RV, drive wheels spinning, rig knifed. 

The cone you see is where he put it back after moving it out of my driveway.

It was there because, get this, the road was closed a mile South, closed with a 6x12' sign, 1/2 the road barricaded. My driveway was an attractive place to drive into and turn around.

I came home to ruts everywhere, the cone helped.  After the truck incident, and a call to the police and city yielded nothing, in went the angle iron.  It was fun to see them bent with paint on them.  

20180921_075316.jpg

20180921_075336.jpg

20180921_075409.jpg

20180921_075532-1.jpg

7 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

Name and shame.

NOT pictured, was where, on his 3rd and final backwards trip onto private property, he was within inches of my RV, drive wheels spinning, rig knifed. 

It was there because, get this, the road was closed a mile South, closed with a 6x12' sign, 1/2 the road barricaded. My driveway was an attractive place to drive into and turn around.

I came home to ruts everywhere, the cone helped.  After the truck incident, and a call to the police and city yielded nothing, in went the angle iron.  It was fun to see them bent with paint on them.  

20180921_075316.jpg

20180921_075336.jpg

20180921_075409.jpg

20180921_075532-1.jpg

Big rocks and re bar works! 

52 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

Name and shame.

20180921_075316.jpg

20180921_075532-1.jpg

"Who needs 40 acres?"

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

Wait till traffic ahead is well clear, then pass quickly, and ner on the right. When traffic slows to a stop on the highway leave a lot of space so you have an out. Watch the rear view like a hawk for the moron not slowing. It has become so bad, I am almost killed every day.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, snapper said:

Without these inexperienced drivers my favourite show “ Highway thru Hell” would not exist.

The Fraser canyon is 100km further than the coquhalla hwy. Idiots go up their when they could run dry roads from hope to kamloops thinking they are saving time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoso said:

Of course I did. Drive to conditions and you are always fine.....unless team brown hits you.

Police have just released a description of the transport driver involved in a hit and run in Cambridge January 20th. Suspect is around 25 years old and wearing a purple turban.

1 hour ago, snapper said:

Police have just released a description of the transport driver involved in a hit and run in Cambridge January 20th. Suspect is around 25 years old and wearing a purple turban.

A new Canadian!

• Like 1

Are there any OCers going to be riding Deep River to Bonfield area tomorrow and Friday? Four of us will be sledding out of Mattawa Golf'n Ski for two days. Would like to say hi, if you are on the same trails.