Major trail changes in D12

soupkids

13 hours ago, bbakernbay said:

What Employment Regulations are you referring to that is causing the latest problems with Conservation Authorities and Railways wanting the OFSC to be responsible for all liabilities arising from trail activity, not just snowmobiling.

X2, ??? Driver abstracts - What, where, why

13 hours ago, gtserider said:

District  admin should be able to that in a minute.

That may be the case now but a couple of years ago it was a lot of time-consuming effort to get a permanently closed trail deleted from the ITG. We had the same experience as Crow.

I'm not sure whether it was lack of concern at Barrie or lack of education at the District level. It took our club almost 2 full seasons of effort by our Trailmaster to get our delete completed.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Poo Man said:

I'm referring to what I quoted with regards to drivers abstracts

The insurance companies want to know who is driving the groomers... i.e. do you have a revoked or suspended drivers license? Do you have a record of impaired driving.

21 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

The insurance companies want to know who is driving the groomers... i.e. do you have a revoked or suspended drivers license? Do you have a record of impaired driving.

This must be a separate issue from the inability to get agreements with rail companies. Oui? Non?

23 hours ago, 02Sled said:

That seems a very reasonable and prudent measure by the OFSC and their insurance company.

D9 has a health and safety meeting for all groomer operators yearly,  before the season starts. It is required that operators have their driver's licence number on file or new operators provide such,.