Unavailable sections of A107 and A108

tricky

Does anyone know what is keeping A107 west of Elk Lake, and small sections of A108 north and south of Englehart "red"?

The A108 north and south red section is the Englehart river crossing. Its always a bugger to get decent ice there. The A107C is Tri towns section out of New liskeard,  and pretty sure it could be to just getting around to grooming and signing and brushing that section..Heres some info from Tri town snowmobile Facebook page..

Hope this helps..

Screenshot_20200111-210332_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200111-210314_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks Turbo Doo and signfan for the info. I find it a bitch that to find out 'news', it seems one has to capitulate to Mark Zuckerberg.

27 minutes ago, tricky said:

Thanks Turbo Doo and signfan for the info. I find it a bitch that to find out 'news', it seems one has to capitulate to Mark Zuckerberg.

I know. Im not on the Facebook bandwagon either, but im not going to deny it works for my sledding info..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TURBO DOO said:

I know. Im not on the Facebook bandwagon either, but im not going to deny it works for my sledding info..

I was forced to join it to get racing information, tracks don't update their websites like they do their facebook page......I fought it for years, but the one that was missing out was me. Its a great tool, lots of info there.

10 hours ago, tricky said:

Many clubs including mine have changed away from websites to Facebook pages simply because of the cost savings and the fact that it is so easy to use.

5 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Many clubs including mine have changed away from websites to Facebook pages simply because of the cost savings and the fact that it is so easy to use.

There was a thread on this exact topic I believe a couple years ago, recall it being a no brainer for clubs to use Facebook for updates vs website and exactly what most clubs were leaning towards. 

2 hours ago, manotickmike said:

Unfortunately, nobody else is coming up with the info in a timely fashion.

Sad, really.

• Like 1