Accomadations - Mattawa to Bonfield and beyond!

Puggz

Looking for recommendations in this area (come on green!!). Several are already booked but the following are on my short list:

Le Voyageur Inn in Mattawa

Dinner Bell and Cedar Gables in Bonfield

Other ideas/recommendations???

TIA.

P.,

11 minutes ago, signfan said:

Mattawa Golf and Ski

Pine Valley Resort

Morning Mist Resort

For sure Morning Mist is awesome. Stayed there a couple of times.  Very nice cabins. 

We've stayed at Mattawa GolfNSki on a RAP tour.

Followed 2 sleds earlier in the day that turned off to go to Morning Mist or Pine Valley. They are adjacent to each other across the highway from TOP A.

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

We've stayed at Mattawa GolfNSki on a RAP tour.

Followed 2 sleds earlier in the day that turned off to go to Morning Mist or Pine Valley. They are adjacent to each other across the highway from TOP A.

Word is, they're now a joint operation. Amazing people. Can't say enough about such a community minded couple. 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 6:50 PM, slomo said:

Mattawa Adventure Camp -

http://www.mattawaadventurecamp.com/

Nunz approved if I recall - not having stayed there myself. It is 'up the hill' on Hwy 17 from Mattawa town proper.

We stayed there this fall with the quads in a big group and they treated us very well, good food nothing bad to say about them at all. very nice people. That being said personally I much prefer the Valois.  

Mattawa adventure camp is awesome! Right on the river! Cool rustic cabins, clean & affordable. Been there twice now. Very good place to stay.

4 hours ago, Nunz said:

We stayed there this fall with the quads in a big group and they treated us very well, good food nothing bad to say about them at all. very nice people. That being said personally I much prefer the Valois.  

Valois for us too 

• Like 1