2007 Skidoo Tundra 300 cc

Panther340

Am I correct in realizing that finding a 300 Tundra from mid 2000s will be difficult? MY Brotherin law had a 2007 one back then. It seemed perfect for narrow bushtrails like I have to my sugar bush and has reverse and fairly light and long track. I want to replace my heavy 1998 340 Cat.  and sadly with no reverse. Is there another manufacturer that  has a model similar to those Tundras from back then that I can watch for on Kijiji ? 

Try FB Ontario used sleds. The odd one comes up every week. What about a Yamaha Bravo? Arctic Cats 2021 sled sounds like a step back to a smaller lighter single cyl sled but it will be 10K. Good luck. 

• Like 1

The later years Polaris 340 Lite tourer might work for you.  The Polaris Sport Touring is also a great sled, but a little wider and heavier than the Tundra. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, Bucking Pig said:

The later years Polaris 340 Lite tourer might work for you.  The Polaris Sport Touring is also a great sled, but a little wider and heavier than the Tundra. 

Those 340’s with 137 track and steel rack on back. Where a great sled. Great for sugar bush no doubt.