New to Gravenhurst

Conski

Hello All, moved to the Gravenhurst area last year and loving it!. New to snowmobiling here as I purchased my first sled last year but this will be the first season riding for me, cant wait to get out and hit some trails! Hope every one is having a rocking day!

f7.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome sled ( Arctic Cat ).

Awesome pic - trailered somewhere with snow, by the looks of it.

Welcome aboard. 

Congrats, We are also in Gravenhurst, shoot me a message if you want to meet up for a ride one day or get involved with Snowcrest Riders. I may know someone lol.

Welcome to the forum... you'll find the President of your local snowmobile club (Snowcrest) and some other active club members here.

Nice sled! Welcome!

Unfortunately that pic is from last year , it is currently raining out at my place right now :(  & I was checking out the snowcrest website today, intrested in joining a club  for sure. thanks guys!

Welcome to OC Conski. You are in the right place to find fun, information and riding buddies. 

Nice looking Cat but too bad it came in 187th in its last race. Might want to consider trading on a Yamaha. LOL 

• Like 1

Welcome Conski, you will find that OntarioConditions.com is a great place to get any questions answered or just have chuckle. I am located about 10 clicks north of bracebridge on D trail and am always looking for snowmobiling buddies.

Welcome to OC :wavey:

Welcome Conski !

I’m just outside Gravenhurst right on the D trail on Kahshe. Also a long time member of Snowcrest.  Lots of good trails in our area. TONS of good information here on Ontario Conditions.  It’s great on the Board here and it’s great to be riding trails around here too !!!