Where is Santa

soupkids

Not sure where he is or when he'll show,  but there better be a new MXZ-XRS, Gade- XRS or Backcountry -X in the garage by morn.

And to qoute Forrest - "that's all I gotta say 'bout that" :grin:

• Haha 1

Hmmmm..... how good are you dealing with major disappointments ?  Life not meeting your expectations ??  

However, leave out 12 tall boy dead cold cans of Molson Export, a bag of Cheezie Poofs and a jar of Dry Roasted Peanuts and I’ll see what I can negotiate with the Fat Man.  

53 minutes ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

Hmmmm..... how good are you dealing with major disappointments ?  Life not meeting your expectations ??  

However, leave out 12 tall boy dead cold cans of Molson Export, a bag of Cheezie Poofs and a jar of Dry Roasted Peanuts and I’ll see what I can negotiate with the Fat Man.  

Do they still make Export?,and the big guy prefers the salted variety. Merry Christmas.

2 hours ago, gtserider said:

Do they still make Export?

Did the Titanic stop for ice?    I put Senator Heartland de Montarville Molson’s grandchildren through Harvard Medical School with my purchases of that product.

Merry Christmas !!! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MXZSlider said:

And to qoute Forrest - "that's all I gotta say 'bout that" :grin:

6 hours ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

"Life is like one of those green plastic highway 'rest stop' portable outhouses.....you never know what you're going to get. "

outhouse.JPG.2f8b7f7fb68f493d176a5ed3a1553b8a.JPG

....and that's my Christmas message......

Edited by slomo
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

Not good, actually. 

I just checked, no new Doo sitting in the garage. Just the same MXZ my Wife seems to have claimed as her own. Looks like the Export and Cheezies didnt work :rolleyes:

Keep trying.

As I reminisce over the years and the posts here on the forum....I believe it was BryanXCwhateverhisnumber who posted a greeting card that read something to the effect of.."Your good wishes sent last Christmas did me f__  a__ this year. Next year please send gas cards, lottery tickets...."

• Haha 1