iMotoneige not showing gps pin

GrizzlyGriff

We just got back from Rouyn Noranda. Had a great time. However trail signage can be lacking and it’s comforting to see your location on the iMotoneige app. None of us had the gps pin. Anyone heard of what’s up with that?  Could it be a setting I can’t find?

1 hour ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

We just got back from Rouyn Noranda. Had a great time. However trail signage can be lacking and it’s comforting to see your location on the iMotoneige app. None of us had the gps pin. Anyone heard of what’s up with that?  Could it be a setting I can’t find?

Lots of snow? Trails good?

2 hours ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

Works on my phone did you get the new app this year ?

48 minutes ago, tireless said:

Works on my phone did you get the new app this year ?

What is the new app? 
GrizzlyGriff is asking about iMotoneige..

Yes it is iMotoneige but this years app. delete  old version and of course buy this years. just like the ofsc version.

Seems to be working fine. Maybe go to airplane mode?

BTW -I have not had to pay anything extra from last year's imotoneige map ...updates to services and trails take place whenever I join wifi somewhere and bring it up.

Edited by slomo

X2..

if I delete the app I don’t have to pay for it again.. imotoneige app is a one time fee..

tireless not sure what you mean by delete old version and of course buy this years..