itg ?

cookster

pardon me if this is a stupid question but I was just on my phone with the map gears trail guide and then I went on my computer to the ofsc trail guide  looks like the one on my phone is not updating at the same time. notice the computer ofsc guide has trails open and are green and my phone has limited and same section and no trail open,    "example as of now L103 Cochrane zepherly loop, part open on computer but not phone"     any answer why ?   2 different systems doing the updates ?... sorry not a computer guy just wondering.  

The ITG which is accessed from a browser (https://ofsc.evtrails.com/#) is updated at least 2 times per week by the District staff. Those update appear almost immediately. If you are access the trail guide from an App on your phone, such as the Go Snowmobiling Ontario app, updates need to be pushed down to the phone when you are connected to a wifi source or use your data privileges. There will be a delay from the time the District updates the ITG and when you see it on your app. 

ya new app on phone and updated, wifi and data on all the time and every once in a while it updates. still not showing green on the L103  loop on my phone but when you click on it it says 14.3 km available and 19 unavailable,  but on my home computer it shows green on first half and closed on second half and when you click on it it shows the same 14.3 avaiablel and 19 not available.     no biggie just something I noticed, there are other area's I see are not the same either.    hate to be out riding and they close a trail that was open and for some reason it gets closed and I do not see it because my phone app is way behind.    not going to loose sleep over it , just something I noticed.    come on sunday heading north:)

• Like 1