SAD NEWS FROM LAKE CONESTOGA S/C (GRCA ISSUE)

Just saw a good news post on F/B from the Conestoga Lake Snowmobile Club as follows:

Big announcement today! With the help of the OFSC, District 9 the GRCA and LCSC, we have been able to come to an agreement to have use of the trails and clubhouse again!!! A big round of applause for all that have made this happen!

Now the work begins! if anybody wants to help us get these trails ready for the snow please message us. We will be putting a few crews together for Saturday and Sunday work. Details to follow.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Just saw a good news post on F/B from the Conestoga Lake Snowmobile Club as follows:

Big announcement today! With the help of the OFSC, District 9 the GRCA and LCSC, we have been able to come to an agreement to have use of the trails and clubhouse again!!! A big round of applause for all that have made this happen!

Now the work begins! if anybody wants to help us get these trails ready for the snow please message us. We will be putting a few crews together for Saturday and Sunday work. Details to follow.

Congrats to the Clubs and the volunteers.  Now let's hope for a good season 

Great news 

52 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Great news. I honestly thought it would never happen. But now that it has, where is Fergus, Elora, Belwood on there GRCA trails?

Trail is all grown in I bet and needs some serious brushing work to get it back to where it was, before they shut it down. 
Hopefully we can keep it now and they realize how much work it is to keep trails clear, with zero snowmobilers 😎.

• 2 weeks later...

This was suppose to not happen the last I heard from our Gov at our club meeting so who ever pulled that rabbit out of you know where deserves a HUGE thank you!

Remember that this is a HUGE Multi-Use trail so try and keep your speeds down especially approaching and or leaving the towns and villages..

1 hour ago, Viper said:

This was suppose to not happen the last I heard from our Gov at our club meeting so who ever pulled that rabbit out of you know where deserves a HUGE thank you!

Remember that this is a HUGE Multi-Use trail so try and keep your speeds down especially approaching and or leaving the towns and villages..

I don't believe there is much multi use involved on trails that Lake Conestoga S.C. have on GRCA property and none of those go through towns or villages. Are you maybe thinking of Fergus Trails that are on GRCA property? I believe this new agreement is for the Lake Conestoga S.C. trails only.