Brake Safety Helmet

MXZSlider

Caught this on the Prince Edward County Riders facebook page. Thought some might be interested in it here. 

I’m thinking of becoming a Canadian disturber  let me know if your interested in this product. I’m working on a price with the US company trying to get a feel to see if it’s worth wile

SNOWDUSTBUSTER III - LED HELMET SAFETY LIGHT

Introducing the new for 2019/2020:

The SnowDustBuster-III Snowmobile Helmet Safety Light :

Based on our “Original” LED strip design, we have improved it and made it even brighter! Now with 2 rows of bright LEDs and a black background, the SnowDustBuster-III is sleeker and better looking. No more gold RCA splitter! We’ve simplified the design by incorporating the splitter into the LED light. We’ve added an extra plastic clip to the kit to help keep the LED wires neatly attached to the helmet as well as prevent them from being pulled off. With 2x the lumens as our SnowDustBuster-II, this new helmet light will cut through the worst of snow dust and help you be “seen” from behind by other riders, making you even more visible and safe. 

The SnowDustBuster III is now available for purchase! We have Red, Green, Amber, Blue (blue not available in NH due to local laws), and Pink.

IMG_6542.JPG

Edited by MXZSlider
Clarification inntitle

Neat idea. Ski Doo's Oxygen Helmet has the same idea incorporated into their Helmets. Mrs. Turbo Doo and myself love ours. Its just a "running" light. Pretty sure the one your showing is not connected to brakes. I have been complimented how easily visible the light is on the back of our Helmets, especially in the dark, or twilight, or running on a very heavy snow dust day!...

Edited by TURBO DOO

Very interesting!  I use the small LED helmet light in my BV2S (2xAA) and it helps with visibility. The Oxygen light is brighter and wired like a regular electric visor helmet but both are not tied to braking.  

This SDB III looks like it would be split into your visor cord and would be a great addition to any electric visor helmet. Tied to braking is not a priority, being seen is!

Cat had something like that over 20 yrs. ago!

The "Lead Dog" light actually has a brake light - if you bother to hook it up. (I don't)

These are VERY usefull for breaking trail, but in the theme of this thread - they are very nice to follow too (as I've been told - wink)

If you have much powder in the air behind you, your tail light can git covered up, or even just hidden from the mini blizzard following you, and the light on your head makes knowing where you chum is much better.

The Lead Dog light glows red with just the headlight on.

https://helmetlight.com/product/rdb-20-lead-dog-helmet-light/