Kap Snow Rovers Updates

Turbo Doo

Yup. Just looking at my weather station... a 5 mph breeze drops the felt temperature by 5 degrees or so.  

20191211_202733.thumb.jpg.fd958082d91caf33af335419987025e3.jpg

Imagine a 20 mph wind overnight with 30 below... 

I'm still trying to figure out why this thread was moved to this section of the forum. The thread was not started by a member of the KSR. To the best of my knowledge I'm the only one from the club who has contributed to this thread and I'm just a grunt volunteer.

It was my understanding that this section of the Forum was for club and/or district people to post info for their specific clubs.

Why can't this conversation continue on the Main Forum? 

Jus' wondering....before I take off in my steam powered aeroplane.

It's a Northern Ontario club in the appropriate section of the forum. Don't know who moved it. Don't see a problem with the move either. 

I don't know who moved it either, but it might be to give the regional sub forums more exposure, and to reduce the use of the main forum for more general matters????

• Like 1

OK thanks. It all makes sense to me. Just curious. I'll do my best to contribute what I can. Looking forward to reading about this season's Northern Corridor shenanigans.

14 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

I'm still trying to figure out why this thread was moved to this section of the forum. The thread was not started by a member of the KSR. To the best of my knowledge I'm the only one from the club who has contributed to this thread and I'm just a grunt volunteer.

It was my understanding that this section of the Forum was for club and/or district people to post info for their specific clubs.

Why can't this conversation continue on the Main Forum? 

Jus' wondering....before I take off in my steam powered aeroplane.

I don't think the intention was for only posts from club/district people for these area forums. At least I've never had a problem posting in these sections. I think it was meant for threads relating to these areas including club info.

• Thanks 1

I'm riding around Kap and Moonbeam tomorrow if you wanna get in on the Shenanigans Claire .... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Techdenis007 said:

I'm riding around Kap and Moonbeam tomorrow if you wanna get in on the Shenanigans Claire .... 

Would love to but both sleds are currently out of commission. 

Behave yourself. Don't be the lead on the 6 o'clock News....

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

Behave yourself. Don't be the lead on the 6 o'clock News....

Lol thanks, and not a chance... I enjoy sledding to much... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Techdenis007 said:

Lol thanks, and not a chance... I enjoy sledding to much... 

Good. You know how I worry about our volunteers. And as Safe Snowmobiling Ambassador I feel obligated to nag a bit....

Have a great day on the trails. I think they're getting ready to make the L123 available....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Beardmore loop is looking good on the Moonbeam end ...

20191214_113305.thumb.jpg.04f0968d238a1720322dfb25de209b78.jpg

• Like 1

Nice.

Edited by Blake G

22 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

You mean the L125?? 

Yes ... Ran up the East side and came back down (was Unavailable beyond that point, and saw afterwards from the A trail that the Kap side hadn't been brushed or groomed yet, just 1 pass with the groomer only to break through )

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, TURBO DOO said:

Thanks to the loosers and joe racers everywhere..:right_on:...

Screenshot_20200119-230622_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's everywhere Jeff-"entitled jerks" are all over!

23 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

It's everywhere Jeff-"entitled jerks" are all over!

Too bad we have to go through this every year and it's everywhere now... I wish there was more emphasis on trespassing during the driver training sessions....

Edited by Techdenis007
Typo
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Denis, 

Driver training is done by the previous Governor of the District, who is also our present District Vice-President (as well as a Provincial Award recipient).

What's your point?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TURBO DOO said:

It just baffles me at how hard it seems for some peeps to stay between the markers.:banghead:

2 fields on trail near me laced with tracks over the W.E.-luckily fields not actively farmed-unreal disrespect of land owner!

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

2 fields on trail near me laced with tracks over the W.E.-luckily fields not actively farmed-unreal disrespect of land owner!

Tracks all over around here also. Did not see anything open on the ITG... :soapbox:.. Maybe try target practice with the trespassers ..:icon_munching:...

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...