Cochrane. PBR RIDERS FACEBOOK PAGE UPDATES

Turbo Doo

9 minutes ago, TURBO DOO said:

Ohhhhh..:hyper:

IMG_20191211_114142_587.jpg

3 more weeks till we will be all over those trails, can't wait, picking up Karen's sled on Monday!! Woot Woot.

1 minute ago, TURBO DOO said:

Woot woot!. You mean Karens 2nd sled..:rotflmao::poke2: .

hahahahahahaha fu let's not go down that road buddy... It is the sled I will be racing Denis this year though lol.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nunz said:

hahahahahahaha fu let's not go down that road buddy... It is the sled I will be racing Denis this year though lol.

Not sure if your getting my comment!. I was meaning she will have 2 new 2020 Poos in the garage...:poke2::poke2:. Not sure what you where thinking there...

Edited by TURBO DOO

1 hour ago, TURBO DOO said:

Not sure if your getting my comment!. I was meaning she will have 2 new 2020 Poos in the garage...:poke2::poke2:. Not sure what you where thinking there...

lol, I am so bored at work today, was just playing around with ya buddy, I will drive whatever one she doesn't want to drive lol.

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

lol, I am so bored at work today, was just playing around with ya buddy, I will drive whatever one she doesn't want to drive lol.

They're both new, so you can't go wrong buddy.... you've got the XCR, and what did you order for Karen? 

1 hour ago, Techdenis007 said:

They're both new, so you can't go wrong buddy.... you've got the XCR, and what did you order for Karen? 

She ordered a Red Indy 850 137 with the White Hood as well, it should like pretty sharp. See you in 3 weeks buddy.

• Like 1

Nice colour combination.

20191207_181443.jpg

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Blake G said:

Nice colour combination.

20191207_181443.jpg

Roadrunner ?

7 minutes ago, Big Pussy said:

Roadrunner ?

Foghorn Leghorn.... 

17 hours ago, Nunz said:

It is the sled I will be racing Denis this year though lol.

Racing??? :o When you were appointed as an OFSC Trail Ambassador I was thoroughly impressed with the personal sacrifices you would be making for the sport...leading by example....keeping to the prescribed 50 kph on the trail....keeping the noise decibels down as to not bother land owners and others....:poke2:

As said during the last federal election...give me a leader I'd follow into a fire fight....

Edited by slomo

48 minutes ago, slomo said:

Racing??? :o When you were appointed as an OFSC Trail Ambassador I was thoroughly impressed with the personal sacrifices you would be making for the sport...leading by example....keeping to the prescribed 50 kph on the trail....keeping the noise decibels down as to not bother land owners and others....:poke2:

As said during the last federal election...give me a leader I'd follow into a fire fight....

They have these big vast open spaces of water that freeze in the winter time called lakes that are a great place to race. Dot dot dot 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, slomo said:

:lmao:

2 hours ago, slomo said:

You must have been mistaken we race our paper airplanes in Denis’s back yard behind him..it’s an annual event ..and always the prescribed speed limit of course 

2 hours ago, slomo said:

I'm confused (again or still??). Nunz has too many jobs to keep straight. I thought the ambassador job was for Polaris and that was about towing broken Polarii home from the trail. Now I find he's racing paper airplanes for them. I didn't even know Polaris was into those. This in addition to the Go Snowmobiling Ontario Promoter and Club Pres. It's going to be hard to read all the decals on his hood when we meet him on the trail at 50 KPH. LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Nunz said:

You must have been mistaken we race our paper airplanes in Denis’s back yard behind him..it’s an annual event ..and always the prescribed speed limit of course 

So hard to make people understand these days ... smh ... :crazy_grn::headbang::rotflmao:

4 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

I'm confused (again or still??). Nunz has too many jobs to keep straight. I thought the ambassador job was for Polaris and that was about towing broken Polarii home from the trail. Now I find he's racing paper airplanes for them. I didn't even know Polaris was into those. This in addition to the Go Snowmobiling Ontario Promoter and Club Pres. It's going to be hard to read all the decals on his hood when we meet him on the trail at 50 KPH. LOL

The Polaris paper planes are normally aspirated only ... no turbo, and no 4 strokes of course .... 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, slomo said:

Well done PLC ....take a year of Latin in high school? ;)

no Latin but 2 years of grade 9 French + 3 weeks of grade 10 French until the teacher told me he felt my time would be better spent at the cafeteria. Remarkably all that schooled French has helped me in our sled travels to Quebec and beyond. I do wish I had paid more attention back in the late 60's.

ITG   a nice welcome to see it this am,    A is open Cochrane to hearst and lots of extra's to boot.   heading out Monday now that there is room to roam.

• Like 2

I'm tempted to go up today or tomorrow.

1 hour ago, cookster said:

ITG   a nice welcome to see it this am,    A is open Cochrane to hearst and lots of extra's to boot.   heading out Monday now that there is room to roam.

I was looking last night and the section East of the warm-up shack at the power line wasn't open yet (where Cochrane and SRF meet).  Nice to see it's all opened up.

13 minutes ago, Techdenis007 said:

I was looking last night and the section East of the warm-up shack at the power line wasn't open yet (where Cochrane and SRF meet).  Nice to see it's all opened up.

ya I also seen that last nite..  that section is where I head in to my cottage was waiting for it to open up.   wonder if they did a reroute on A trail, was talk of it as logging on a section of it on the non maintained road. and they where looking for option, used to go by my cottage when they use to reroute, but I heard they where looking for a bit different option as there was a bad hill on the road where the trail came out and met with the road .  not a good spot by any means .   guess I will see soon enough

10 hours ago, cookster said:

The map seems to have changed and there is a stretch of the A trail red again from Opasatika River west to the Monument on Hwy 11 ?

19 minutes ago, AC+YA said:

The map seems to have changed and there is a stretch of the A trail red again from Opasatika River west to the Monument on Hwy 11 ?

Denis mentioned something about a reroute in the area in the works. Maybe just needing the proper paper work and adjusting to the itg? 

54 minutes ago, reevester said:

Denis mentioned something about a reroute in the area in the works. Maybe just needing the proper paper work and adjusting to the itg? 

I think what Denis wrote about was the trail from the monument going west. The area that is red now is south and east of the monument. If I remember, that area of the trail goes through a lot of bush and swampy areas.