-Thank you Marty-

slomo

For PC users such as myself, this forum has been up and down occasionally due to some EX145 error.....most probably access the site on their phones so may be unaware of any problems. However, any such interruption I report it to Domino here and access is usually cleared up in a matter of minutes or hours. It is upon such occasions that I think how damn lucky we are to have this forum and how much work goes into maintaining it.

Personally, I would probably not be participating in snowmobiling except for this forum. The efforts of those who generously spent time detailing their trips, giving advice on mechanical aspects, places to stay and distances, plus tips and tricks has been an inspiration.  OC.com has a life of its own on the internet - births, lives lived, deaths and -sadly - marriage proposals among other things.

So thanks to those in the past who got the forum up and running and to those - Marty - who are keeping it up and running at present. It feels as if a part of your day is missing if you don't get on here to find out whats happening in this community of ours.

Edited by slomo
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 5

Morning coffee go to for sure.  Even more once the season starts to amp up, which it is already.  Tends to be a little more traffic in here which is nice.

As you stated love having many many riders to pull some great trip info from when needed. 

Thanks marty

• Like 2

Well said.

14 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Thanks to Domino for the site as well. Without it, i would not have some of the friendships i have now, and would not have talked, or met some of the people i wish i hadn't. :rotflmao:..

Keep up the good job with the site..:right_on:

"'Some people bring joy wherever they go, and some people bring joy whenever they go.""%u2014 Mark Twain

On a serious(?) note, if he hadn't been for tagging along with some of the OCers, I probably wouldn't have gotten the miles on the sled that I did.

The 1 thing I miss from the old Snowmobile World forum is that w/ our focus on Ontario, we only have a limited number of out of province sledders.

• Like 1

Agreed. 

His time spent behind the scenes is appreciated.

• Thanks 1

Well, this was a relief. Thought I had been locked out or my new phone was not cooperating.

I really enjoy the exchange of info and pics and contributing when I can.

It was a real pleasure for hubby and I to meet Nunz and Sledjunk at AGM. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Claire Voyant said:

It was a real pleasure for hubby and I to meet Nunz and Sledjunk at AGM. 

The feeling was certainly mutual!  Hope you are still in Kap this winter.  Not sure when you are moving.

I have been around for along time, even back when Rick run the place, might not always see eye to eye with every post but hey its the interweb.

But this is my go to forum when i'm getting ready for sled season as it's more about sledding then some other forums, and for that i thanks the folks behind the scene.

• Like 4

My thanks as well.

I have met some great people on here who I consider good friends now.

Always enjoy riding with visitors to my area.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 5:35 PM, sledjunk said:

The feeling was certainly mutual!  Hope you are still in Kap this winter.  Not sure when you are moving.

We won't be moving until next spring....or summer (depends upon selling our house), so we've got one more glorious winter to enjoy. Hoping to make the most of it!

I'll be parked on the L125, waiting to kick interlopers off of it. LOL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Claire Voyant said:

We won't be moving until next spring....or summer (depends upon selling our house), so we've got one more glorious winter to enjoy. Hoping to make the most of it!

I'll be parked on the L125, waiting to kick interlopers off of it. LOL.

I guess my ass will hurt this upcoming season...:rotflmao:

• Haha 2