I'm out. Sledjunk, Slomo and Nunz are buying my sleds.

Blake G

I'm out of sledding effective today. It's been a great winter, but I'm getting too old for this sport.

Slomo is buying my 550 Polaris as a retirement present for his wife. He's overlooking the questionable fuel economy, and wants to get back to a good old two stroke machine.

Nunz will be picking up my 1200 Ski-Doo on the weekend. Age has finally caught up with him, I guess. No more two strokes in his future.

Sledjunk has finally capitulated and made the move to Cat. He'll be picking up my ZR9000 on his way home from Cochrane.

I never thought I'd say it, but I'm sick of sledding, and will probably be going south next winter.

Mark this date on your calendar.

Edited by Blake G
  • Like 4
  • Haha 14
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Blake G said:

I'm out of sledding effective today. It's been a great winter, but I'm getting too old for this sport.

Slomo is buying my 550 Polaris as a retirement present for his wife. He's overlooking the questionable fuel economy, and wants to get back to a good old two stroke machine.

Nunz will be picking up my 1200 Ski-Doo on the weekend. Age has finally caught up with him, I guess. No more two strokes in his future.

Sledjunk has finally capitulated and made the move to Cat. He's picking up my ZR9000 on his way home from Cochrane.

I never thought I'd say it, but I'm sick of sledding, and will probably be going south next winter.

ya ...ok,that is 4 things I would never believe on any day...i'm no fool

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

HaHa.

• Like 1

Kinda like I won last week's lotto max !!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Best and funniest post of the year, thanks for the laugh Blake.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Funny guy!  :rotflmao: :lmao:

Are you coming north this week?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blake G said:

Sledjunk has finally capitulated and made the move to Cat. He'll be picking up my ZR9000 on his way home from Cochrane.

Wow. I did not see that coming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, sledjunk said:

Funny guy!  :rotflmao: :lmao:

Are you coming north this week?

Still on the fence. I intend to ride, but not sure of the location. Skidoo in shop now for mid-season service.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Blake G said:

I'm not that gullible on April 1

• Like 2

"I'm not that gullible on April 1."

I realize you're not gullible any day.

Edited by Blake G
  • Haha 1

You had me for a minute Blake!  Then I looked at your mileage and location. 

This is the kind of post I'd expect from someone down south who didn't trailer to ride and failed to get out this great season.

I was sad to wash up the truck, trailer and sleds today.  Hard to end the season when we just got a foot of fresh snow on our closed trails and there's still open trails up north.

Nice to see a sense of humour!

• Like 1

That was pretty funny, but you're no fisherman.... keep your day job Blake ... Nunz already had a Yamaha turbo ordered this morning... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/1/2019 at 1:54 PM, Blake G said:

Still on the fence. I intend to ride, but not sure of the location. Skidoo in shop now for mid-season service.

:D ..... had me for a tiny moment. Good one Blake.

• Like 1

Good one Blake. Had me until I remembered it was April fools day. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

• Like 2

holy 3 year old thread revival Batman!

Ski

I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE ADMIN OF THIS GROUP!!!🤬🤬🤬
CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN UNCOMPROMISING POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES.  SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 12 PRO MAX IN EXCHANGE FOR ONLINE SEXUAL FAVORS.  I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT.  IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON. THANK YOU!
HOPE IT MADE YOU LAUGH HAPPY APRIL FOOLS GUYS AND GIRLS

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1