Danger 4 stroke torque andlight throttle pulls

cornbinder

What a load of crap.  Nothing wrong with the doo throttles.  They work great.  Can actually still feel my thumb after a 500 km day.  As stated wear your tether.  It's there for a reason.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, signfan said:

What a load of crap.  Nothing wrong with the doo throttles.  They work great.  Can actually still feel my thumb after a 500 km day.  As stated wear your tether.  It's there for a reason.

X2. Some people complain about anything.  :icon_steer:

On 7/2/2021 at 3:05 PM, signfan said:

Can actually still feel my thumb after a 500 km day.  

That's one of the reasons I sold the yamaha Apex. Very hard pulling. Ignored it for a few years - rubbing ice on hand at trip's end. Likely me ( how do you spell wooooos ?). Actually went back to 2  stroke arctic cat for less wear and tear. Didn't know Skidoo might've been the answer. 

16 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

I actually had the opportunity to ride a 600 carb this last season.  It wasn't long I already had a sore thumb. I know I'm a suck :icon_lolsign:

no the 600 carbs have notoriously heavy throttles. 

4 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

no the 600 carbs have notoriously heavy throttles. 

Yep, loved that motor, had several of them but heavy throttle started to bother me as I got older, that and the hanging idle

yup same here     but thats all we knew about the throttles    I never had an SDI or etec but did ride a few here and there    really spoiled now with the Ace throttles :lol: