QUEBEC PERMIT INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT FORM

Below is the link to the english version online form to claim back the insurance coverage refund. All you need is the Quebec permit info. and your Insurance Company name/policy #.

https://snowmobile.intact.ca/intact-forms/intactformsdb/webdrrcmotoneiges.do?action=web&lang=en

5 hours ago, signfan said:

How does this work on 1 day and 3 day passes?

If you look at the last page of the paperwork that came with the permit there is a chart that states how many $ each type of permit is entitled to get back. It says $12.00 for a 1day permit and $22.00 for a 3 or 7day permit.

How much is reimbursed if you purchase a full year?

49 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

If you look at the last page of the paperwork that came with the permit there is a chart that states how many $ each type of permit is entitled to get back. It says $12.00 for a 1day permit and $22.00 for a 3 or 7day permit.

It must be applied for within 30 days of the permit issuance I believe.

Just submitted it. The only thing i saw about 30 days was that they will pay it out within 30 days.

Thanks for the link. I got a letter in the mail, but I don't know french so I was going to forget about it.

27 minutes ago, Grimm said:

How much is reimbursed if you purchase a full year?

$42.60

19 minutes ago, barberch said:

Just submitted it. The only thing i saw about 30 days was that they will pay it out within 30 days.

Thanks for the link. I got a letter in the mail, but I don't know french so I was going to forget about it.

You are correct about the 30 days being the reimbursement time and not the time you have to claim. I just put the paragraph that I had incorrectly tried to translate into a translator web site. So much for 2 years of grade 9 french LOL

1 hour ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

You are correct about the 30 days being the reimbursement time and not the time you have to claim. I just put the paragraph that I had incorrectly tried to translate into a translator web site. So much for 2 years of grade 9 french LOL

No issue. I tried using google translator on the letter I received, but it wasn't good enough...lol

Service from Quebec has been spectacular - I emailed about possible delivery delays of a season's pass during the postal strike, they looked up the number assigned and told me which day upon which it had been mailed. (I was worried it would not arrive before Christmas) I made a 1 digit mistake on my address for the insurance refund, notified me by email, and sent another refund cheque. Informational queries about various map types early in the season were answered quickly and in English. (as a courtesy - I hope- I usually google translate English into French and include both for better understanding. Worked great with some of the clubs and motels)

3 hours ago, ZR SLEDHEAD said:

Even though I've only been ridden there once this year, happy to leave the money behind and won't be applying.

Nice thought but you aren't leaving your money to the Quebec Snowmobile Federation. The rebate comes directly from Intact Insurance as shown on the official application sheet you would print off. I expect that Intact appreciates your support. LOL

2 hours ago, slomo said:

Service from Quebec has been spectacular - I emailed about possible delivery delays of a season's pass during the postal strike, they looked up the number assigned and told me which day upon which it had been mailed. (I was worried it would not arrive before Christmas) I made a 1 digit mistake on my address for the insurance refund, notified me by email, and sent another refund cheque. Informational queries about various map types early in the season were answered quickly and in English. (as a courtesy - I hope- I usually google translate English into French and include both for better understanding. Worked great with some of the clubs and motels)

Agreed. I emailed the Federation twice this year regarding where to buy permits at various entry points. Received a courteous English response next business day. A friend said he got his rebate cheque one week after applying online. I would never hesitate to ride in Quebec based on past experiences.

I applied last year, and realized at the end of the season, I had received no check. I called the Federation, and they referred me to an Intact rep. They confirmed the check was sent, but that it was not cashed. They sent another. Good service.

I didn't know about the 1 day and 3 day passes. I'll alert my casual rider friends!

Archived